Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Diamond Member
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My display and I are going to be at the OGCA meeting this coming weekend. The table is along the back wall and probably the only French rifles on display. This is a whole new display; I've been working on it for several weeks.
Stop and make yourself known :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,430 Posts
I was lucky enough to visit the OGCA show today and am happy to report I finally met a fellow French-boards member! Hank's display was truly great and exhibited some very nice pieces.

Hank, I tried to vote for you, but they said members only and snatched the ballot back. Hope you win an award for all that work! PS - congrats on finding the Tabatiere round.

As an aside- of the whole show, I think I saw 3 french rifles - 1 Mas-36 refurb, 1 Mle. 16 and a 49-56 in .308 with scope. I usually come across a better selection than that an a small town show! There was truly a wide array of great weapons on display this weekend!

·
Diamond Member
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Display photo

This is the display. From the left I have a musket, Tabatiere and a "Zulu" then a Mle 1866, Mle 1866/74, Mle 1874/14 next to the Mle 1886/93, Mle 1886/93 R35 and my Mle 1886 M27 then to the Mle 1907/15 and Mle 1907/15 M34, Then for fun finishing with the Berthier 22lr, Gras 22lr, and a Turkish Forrestery Carbine on the right.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.