1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator Platinum Member Zombie Killer
4,049 Posts
I'm sorry, but, it doesn't need chlorine....it needs to have the water changed. These folks need to be subjected to the same fate as the child....strapped in a stroller and have to crap and piss themselves...no food, no water....period...!

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This has been screwing with me all day.

My (now deceased) sister was a horrible mother. Her child was never left alone, but lived in horrible filth and wasn't bathed, fed or diapered properly.

After enough talking to her and my mother, I called social services. Mom hasn't ever forgiven me -- I don't care. Mom found out about it and ran over to clean the place up before DSS came to visit. Luckily I had taken pictures -- the stench and filth was indescribable.

I ended up with custody of the boy, and she only got him back after some serious parenting classes, etc. She was never what i'd call a "good mother" but she got a whole lot better after this situation...

When two supposed humans can treat their offspring in this way... -- I haven't words to go on.

Imagine being that poor child, strapped to a stroller and left alone in the house.

While your solution seems poetic -- they are not babies and are capable of understanding what is happening to them and why. This child has no such benefits.

Strap them to a chair and let me shoot them. Please.

I would do things to these "people" that would make the devil himself vomit in revulsion and then sleep like a (normal, well cared-for) baby afterward.

Rage...

DD

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
59,838 Posts
Even if this child is removed from the home, the woman just will have other children who may suffer the same thing.

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
[QUOTE=dedicated_dad;
Strap them to a chair and let me shoot them. Please.

I would do things to these "people" that would make the devil himself vomit in revulsion and then sleep like a (normal, well cared-for) baby afterward.

Rage...

.....No, immaturity.

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya know, Dave, as flattering as it is having my own, personal troll, I think I should make it clear here and now that I don't "swing" that way... Sorry to disappoint, but didn't want to be accused later of having "led you on..."

You should probably go harass someone else -- I for one (of an apparently ever-growing number) will summarily ignore you henceforth.

DD

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
...Trolling is defined as " Someone who intentionally posts controversial or contrary messages " (wiki). I think that begging to shoot people and to torture them is controversial. I KNOW it's a symptom of immaturity and I have heard this kind of talk from youts. Emotionalized thinking, angry attitude, bullying, self indulgence.....all symptoms of immaturity. Exercising discretion, differentiating the important and unimportant things in life, emotional stability, those traits aren't evident in your previous posts. Perhaps you only pretend to advocate murder and mayhem. If thats the case, then you are only a poseur and I have misjudged you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts