1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Silver Bullet Member
1,913 Posts
I have bought a few Swedes in the last two months. I view a few different auctions, pawns, and gun shows. In the last 30 days
I have seen a quick rise in my opinion. Same with other Military type rifles. The gun shows have had Swedes lately that I just never saw at them until recently. Mismatched, poor to good condition actually sell at $350 to over $450 now. On GB the opening bids seem to be getting higher by the week.

·
Moderator/Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet member
9,691 Posts
Those Ljungman's were made up from parts inventory in 1955 . The serial numbers continued from the last Ljungman made in 1945 , except they added a #1 in front of the serial number . Quantity is unknown presently . You do not see many of them . That may be the 3rd one I have heard about .

·
Registered
320 Posts
I've only seen 3 show up for sale on gunbroker & auction arms in the last 5 years & i don't think the sellers mentioned in their ad for several of these rifles that they were dated 1955 but the dates were visible in photos. This last one was the most expensive. If i remember correctly, the others sold in the $700-1000 range.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.