Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Silver Bullet member
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up this nice Model 200 the other day and while inspecting and oiling, I found two springs that need to be replaced. The extractor spring and the loaded chamber indicator spring. Also, how do you remove the chamber loaded indicator rod in order to replace the spring? Any ideas where I might find these or suitable re-purposed replacements. The bore is excellent, stocks are sound and the blueing about 80%. What do you guys thing of my find?

Attachments

·
Registered
579 Posts
Really like your Astra, I don't see these often anymore. How much did you pay for it? You may be able to shoot it without changing the extractor spring, several makers Like Beretta don't even put extractors on their 25s.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I really like the mod. 200, mine came with some really warped white plastic grips that I changed out to some black ones like yours.
Got to shoot her last weekend and am happy to say it shoots MOC or minute of can lol :] at about 25 feet .

Can't tell if just a bad first picture ,or if that is dirt or whatnot in your spring ?

·
Silver Bullet member
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's a poor picture, the spring is all out of shape. It's clean and oiled , just not very spring like. I hope to get a change to shoot it this Saturday.

·
Silver Bullet member
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Shot the Model 200 today. It functioned perfectly and was supprisingly accurate. Pretty snappy recoil. I had a friend shoot it so I could see where the brass went. I could not see the brass leave the pistol nor could I find a single piece of brass. That's ok I don't load the 25acp. The springs in question seem to do their job. No replacement necessary. Another happy Spanish pistol owner.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.