Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet member
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked this one up from a local shop for $150.00 +tax... the buttplate and magazine are both lineout/stamped matching, the bolt is refurbished stamped matching. :thumbsup:

Gun Rifle Firearm Trigger Air gun
Cylinder
Rim
Wood Shotgun

·
Gold Bullet member
3,077 Posts
Nice ex sniper and MO marked to boot. I got a 36 ex PE that may get a scope someday. It shoots good and I would like a top mount PE and a side mount PEM to go with my PU snipers. Got all the parts for the side mount, just have to decide which rifle to put it on.

PAshutr3

·
Platinum Bullet member
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I just HAD to pic this one up (dang credit cards!) - My first thought was wondering when it was decommissioned as a sniper, before or after it was transferred to the MO...

·
Diamond w/Oak Clusters and Swords Bullet Member
None of your business.
17,546 Posts
Oooo! That is a nice one. I would have bought that one too. Nice score!

·
Administrator
8,436 Posts
Thanks, I just HAD to pic this one up (dang credit cards!) - My first thought was wondering when it was decommissioned as a sniper, before or after it was transferred to the MO...
It does make you wonder. :confused: Mine is a 35 Tula that is both MO, & DDR /1\ marked and I have often wondered if it was a sniper when it went to East Germany and came back to be MO marked, or was it decommisioned as a sniper, MO marked, then transferd to East Germany.
:cheers:

·
Gold Bullet member
4,946 Posts
John I have a similar one double dated with no MO markings but it looks so much like yours I bet the MO marks were forgotten or scrubbed at some time. What is in front of the A. Is it possible that could be an H that was moved when stamped to make it look like and A. The stamp in front of that to me looks like a C ? CH stamped by Tula? Tried to call but my phone is out till tomorrow night as we had a brief thunderstorm here with local lightning strikes and it hasn't worked since then. I will have to dig the similar one of mine out and double check some stuff for comparison, later tonight! First a cycle ride as it is almost 80 here now and I want to get out in the sun and enjoy it while I may. Still cold in the morning dipping down into the 30's at night. Typical hollar spring weather! Bill

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Hey Bill I have an early early MO ISH sniper rig, I beleive the scope is a replacement but, the rest is good. It seems pretty uncommon, I've never seen another, Also have an Ex-sniper Finn Tula PE, double stamped with the Finn markings, I may restore it at some point, but, for now it is attracting piles of dust-Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.