Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm rehabing an old MLE 16 that has been neglected for years. The only thing I'm missing is the stacking swivel, the part that sticks out from under the barrel on the front band. None of the parts companies seem to have one. My rifle just has a threaded hole. If I could measure the threads I suppose I could have one fabricated. Has anyone else overcome this challenge?

·
Gold Bullet member
703 Posts
Race,
What you need is a stacking rod. These indeed do screw into the threaded hole on the barrel band. I have made these from time to time- a pretty simple job on a lathe. Measure the threads and let me know what size they are and I can make one for you. Or better yet send me the band and I will make and install it for you. If you send the band make sure you insure it as those bands are very hard to come by any more. Please contact me at; [email protected],net. I can be very slow at getting to some of this work but I do eventualy deliver. No cost to you except for postage. Joe

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Frenchy24RI:

I do not believe so, for several reasons, but you will need to check with him. You might benefit by referring to post#23 of the following thread: Mle1886-M93-R35, second page of these thread listings, post#23. Sorry, but I could not get the link to work. Best of luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.