Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have mitchell Arms 308...it has an ATI black composite butt stock set up and the standard wood hand guard set....I have found a matching black composite hand guard set..I know replacing the butt stock set up...with a good wood set would look best....but due to some medical issues...money is a little tight....I have included a pic of rifle with ATI butt stock ect...the new hand guard set is also in the pic..I was looking for some imput on how replacing the hand guard set to match current butt stock would work for short run...can always get wood set later...any imput would be appreciated....

·
Diamond Bullet Member/Moderator
51,837 Posts
It's your rifle do with it as you wish, I see nothing wrong with putting on the black handguards if the mismatch wood/plastic bothers you now and you're not able to spend the money on a wood set. I might have some used wood from straight stock Yugo's though if you want to try your hand at refinishing. Do you have the hardware to add a pistol grip stock set or would you need everything? We might be able to work a trade if you're interested.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
stock set...

I dont have wood pistol grip...but Black composite pistol grip came with hand guard set...If you have a wood buttstock and pistol grip ...would be great....would love the chance to refinish the wood...and thanks...I appreciate you wanting to help....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts