Gunboards Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet member
6,263 Posts
??? It's open now, been open for 3 days or more.

SlimTim

·
Silver Bullet member
4,754 Posts
Well, the forums main page is showing 0 posts on 0 threads for the Minefield.

·
Premium Member
9,941 Posts
Well, the forums main page is showing 0 posts on 0 threads for the Minefield.
And as long as you are not a member there that total will look the same. Once in posting totals are shown. There are still less than 10 but the board is open

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts
Its open now-contact the gatekeeper-

and don't ask me about this again-

·
Registered
20,791 Posts
Well fellers, I think our constant bitching (in jest or seriousness) has caused our downfall. It seems a bit of sarcastic humor on my part (as well as several other folks) was the last straw for Tuco on another thread and caused him to lock it up. I realize they are working as hard as they can to get the GOP and Minefield forums up and running and would like to offer an apology to Tuco and Vic for my mindless wit. Please don't take it personally, I was only being a goof. You guys have done wonders with Gunboards - keep up the good work and we'll wait with bated breath for our passwords.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Look, guys....it works the same way it did before. Send the Gatekeeper a PM requesting access just like you had to do before. Simple.

Sheesh. :D

·
Premium Member
9,941 Posts
All
It just got old - I was asked again and again and again - It started to grate on me. As stated contact thegatekeeper and BRG - that is the ONLY way to get in.

·
Registered
111 Posts
why dont we add to the forum homepage that they are NOT TO REQUEST ANY ENTRANCE TO THOSE TWO FORUMS FROM THE OWNERS.

One of the problems is looking from the main page you cannot see who runs those forums. We should have that information in the description and it should also say DO NOT REQUEST THIS INFORMATION FROM ANY OTHER MODERATOR!

·
Silver Bullet member
48,825 Posts
cant find gate keeper BRG?
I'm lost in cyber space!><Dan, being old hard pattering new stuff!

·
Copper Bullet Member
5,225 Posts
You're lost in time...responding to a 13 year old thread... :D
Fuggit, I will check to see if I can actually get back to the Minefield later. I understand that in order to appeal to 13 year old young'uns and non-American users everything on the net has to now be in pictograph format, but this is ridiculous!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.