Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

Since the old passwords don't work, and the mods are rejecting private messages, I would welcome advice on how to access these fora.

Thanks!

DD

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
59,793 Posts
Give them time. I understand that we are not supposed to be on this board yet for a few days as Tuco is still in the Beta phase. Some glitch allowed us to access the board. It takes time to get everything going.

·
Registered
42 Posts
The domain name transfer to the new hosting company happened earlier than they were expecting. This new forum is sitting on a new server and the name "gunboards.com" just happened to make the switch to point to it at the new IP address a little earlier than was expected.

Sit tight and read posts for more info about how to fix the small problems that you will experience during the transition.

·
Silver Bullet member
15,572 Posts
PM

Everyone will have to set their preferences for PM and other stuff before it will work.

This is not apparent until you try to use it.

Go to the CP and read and set your preferences.

·
59,793 Posts
Thanks for letting us know.

·
59,793 Posts
As it is, they have to watch the old forum. Probably would not be hard to watch this one as well. But they could very well want a few days vacation, which I can understand.

·
Registered
701 Posts
DD,
How are you doing with the shed?I figured you would be finished by now.
Clark

·
Silver Bullet member
32,905 Posts
DD,
How are you doing with the shed?I figured you would be finished by now.
Clark
Cut me some slack, Clark.
I work days and cover service calls until 10:00 PM weekdays. Weekends... I'm just on call.

cheap excuses out of the way....

The last course of roofing is done and the gable ends finished, (this morning).
I need to put up the steel door, finish caulking, do paint and trim... and it's a done deal.

Thanks for asking. :)

·
Registered
21,075 Posts
And when are we going to be able to import our own avatar pictures?! I miss my Pistol Pete!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts