Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
lot of information on galaxies via the net and not all of it is in agreement. but most seem to think there are at least 100,000,000 galaxies and maybe as many as 500,000,000. over 3,000 have been spotted and identified.

with all of the theories of alternate universes, parallel universes etc. it brings a very important question to mind.

in all of the universes, galaxies and star systems in existence, are there enough ron paul supporters to ever get him elected?

·
Registered
692 Posts
Ron Paul, WHO?

·
Silver Bullet member
55,191 Posts
every star is a clock.

if your laying down looking up at the stars at say 12;00.
do you realize its only 12:00 where your laying.
and every star that is shinning will have started its personal light source millions of light years ago at different times and the lights just reaching you.
the star may not be there any more.
so times only relative for you laying there, and every stars time is relative to itself.
not your watch at 1200.
alternative universes, stars citizens dont vote, they are not USA citizens. or for Ron Paul!
they are independents:eek:<>< dk

·
Silver Bullet member
36,313 Posts
"and every star that is shinning will have started its personal light source millions of light years ago at different times and the lights just reaching you."

Consider that it takes the light from our own star 8 minutes to get from there to here. It could have winked out 7 minutes ago and you'd still have time to...

I like this approach.
When you look up at the stars, you're not seeing things as they are. You're seeing things as they were, depending on how far the light from that thing had to travel.

In a very real sense, we look back in time whenever we look up at the night sky.
(unless you live in town and can't see **** for the city glow)

·
Silver Bullet member
55,191 Posts
john john your right. too much time to think.

:D ROBIN TROWER :cool:, Pink Floyd, Zeppelin/ in that order. and too much discovery / history channel/ c-span at night. and a little BBC news in the morning with my green tea.
will make an alternative universe seam real enough to think about all the "cracks in the cosmic egg".
i read too much also and as Bloom said, knowledge without application doesn't include work.:eek:. you can look at the 1970's for proof of that.:eek:<><dk

·
Silver Bullet member
55,191 Posts
bet Ron Paul hasn't heard of him!

saw in a "long" concert back in the 1970s, did the complet album + much more in charleston wv. have worn out 8 tracks:eek:, records:eek:, cassettes:eek: now CDs are in the truck. :D:D:D dragons dad.

·
Banned
10,319 Posts
lot of information on galaxies via the net and not all of it is in agreement. but most seem to think there are at least 100,000,000 galaxies and maybe as many as 500,000,000. over 3,000 have been spotted and identified.
Wow, thats more Galaxies then I thought. I only came up with 6.5 million give or take a few, over the 16 model year run, even adding the XL, Customs, LTDs and wagons it'll probably hit only 10 million or so. Not sure how many Galaxies are left but I'm taking care of one.

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
Maybe if you include URANUS!!!....but they're too busy voting Democrap/Republican....:D
...or in GhostBoy's case...just vote on rare occasion, and when you do, it's with the advice of a 21 year old basement dwelling boy with no previous experiance who befriends you on a chat forum...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.