Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
Anyone know if they going to any of those Military Gun Shows in Alabama any time soon? I hear of them up in Tennessee and have even gone to one years ago in Nashville. I wish they would have one here over in Montgomery. I bet a lot of people would come to it too!
Thanks,
Dave
Alabama

·
Registered
327 Posts
Military Gun Shows In Alabama

Dave, The Alabama Military Collectors in Huntsville formed a club and started having military shows there, last year. I went to the first one and it was very good. Also, the Tennesse Military Collectors have two shows a year in Franklin, TN. Both have web sites. The TMCA show is excellect and well worth a trip from Montgomery. My son and I attend each one. I drive from Selma. As to local, are you attending the CASCI shows at the Montgomery civic center that Allen Daniels puts on? While not a military show, there are lots of military items there. I have gotten some excellent items for my collection at this show. It is held 4 times a year. My son, Trey, collects Japanese items, and always has a nice display. Hope to see you at one of them. Best Wishes, Garnett

·
Registered
173 Posts
Dont forget about the AGCA (AL Gun Collectors Assoc) shows that are held 3 times a year in B'ham. There is always a pretty good amount of milsurp at these.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.