Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, not just Arisakas but check out the tennessee/georgia board (a few spaces down from here) and check out the posts on the gun show in Lavergne (near Nashville). A large estate is in the process of being sold. Several hundred guns have been sold and several hundred more are still waiting for someone to take them home. Prices have been very good. As the dealer states "I'm having a gun sale not a gun show" when he has had stand alone sales. Why I'm posting this is the Arisakas have not been selling. There will be between 25-30 Arisakas at this show. Different types, some with mums, some ground. The show has space for 300 tables but it is a new show so I don't know if it be full or not. The estate dealer is taking 30 tables to bring everything out. If you are in the area you might want to check it out. SlimTim has a post with a coupon and directions to the show.

·
Silver Bullet member
15,556 Posts
Could you post a little more useful info, like where, when is the show?

·
Gold Bullet member
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One luck buyer from Gerogia showed up on Saturday and bought all of the remaning Arisakas. Two had been sold on Friday night but the rest have found a new home in Georgia. Hope the buyer was from the Boards and found out about it here.

·
Platinum Bullet member
18,990 Posts
And, the left coast eats dust again! :(

·
Silver Bullet member
15,556 Posts
It is that sun/time thing. You are always three hours late to the party!?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts