Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
anyone here have an interest in michigan made ML's i have one made in detroit and a left hander made in tecumseh mich original's 1840's- 1870 here is pics of the made in tecumseh mich made by LJ church has a lock by goulcher bore measure at .490

Attachments

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Always curious and like to see photos...
It's could be an education.

Yeah, I can cast bullets... have a pot, lead, molds...
and need to go out hunting in muzzle loading season...

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Okay the left handed one is obviously a percussion. It appears to be missing or not have an under barrel rib from the photos. This will detract from the value as well as the number of potential buyers.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Okay the left handed one is obviously a percussion. It appears to be missing or not have an under barrel rib from the photos. This will detract from the value as well as the number of potential buyers.
Only see the left handed version, and all the mounts for the ram rod are there, with the ram rod mounted... I believe it is looking complete to me.

Do the double set triggers function? .490 ball takes a .005 patch... common twilljean patches from any of he sales catalogs...

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
appears the tiny set screw for triggers is missing this and some others are out of a large estate and is for sale i have also a well know maker from detroit,,had one from ypsi mich it was a shotgun rifle side by side but it is sold have some fro ohio too

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.