Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1,574 Posts
The wife and I are likely moving to the UP of Michigan. I currently have an Ohio and Indiana CCW license. I am also a former Ohio State Trooper with 13 years of service. I know a written and firearms proficiency test are required but are waived if you were a LE officer of at least 10 years. Does anyone know if they require some type of proof regarding this?


I suggest you send your question to the Michigan Attorney General and print out the reply. Another question, Why did you stop being a state trooper after 13 years?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.