Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Several months ago I encountered a sporterized Arisaka, 7x57, with a Mexican crest. I posted a thread to find out what it was and several people expressed an interest in it. Saw it again today at a gunshow in Novi, (Michigan).

It has been really worked over in the sporterization process: Bolt handle replaced, barrel shortened, sporter sights, and a full length sporter stock of some type. I believe the tang has been removed too (not sure). Other than being polished/blued, the action is ~intact.

The guy wants $225 for it. It's actually not too bad of a basement bubba sporter for that money.

I got the guys phone number if anybody is interested. PM me or send an email to mattnormanATcomcast.net

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Several months ago I encountered a sporterized Arisaka, 7x57, with a Mexican crest. I posted a thread to find out what it was and several people expressed an interest in it. Saw it again today at a gunshow in Novi, (Michigan).

I got the guys phone number if anybody is interested. PM me or send an email to mattnormanATcomcast.net
Provided he doesn't already have it, I'm sure Frank can use the serial # for his research.

C/

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the phone number

Six months from now somebody will express an interest for this rifle and I won't have the phone number by then. Call Paul at 586 795 4106 -MNi

1 - 4 of 4 Posts