Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet member
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He was in attendance at out local g-show (WAC Puyallup) and we had a good natter on various subjects, and decided we knew enough to fix all the worlds ills.

Picked up a couple of misc enfield parts and tools that were there.

A good day for me as it was a total surprise to me that he was there. Would have toted in my collection for a look over if I'd known about it.

·
Gold Bullet Member/Moderator/Administrator/
27,651 Posts
Got your picture with him, I hope! He's a fine chap. Met him some years back.

He was in attendance at out local g-show (WAC Puyallup) and we had a good natter on various subjects, and decided we knew enough to fix all the worlds ills.

Picked up a couple of misc enfield parts and tools that were there.

A good day for me as it was a total surprise to me that he was there. Would have toted in my collection for a look over if I'd known about it.

·
Gold Bullet member
12,077 Posts
Got your picture with him, I hope! He's a fine chap. Met him some years back.
I first met Ian back in the late '90s and enjoyed speaking with him at a number of large gun shows over the years. He's a super nice guy and a walking and talking encyclopedia on all British and Commonwealth arms. And a true character if ever I met one. :)

Speaking of photos, did he show you any of his "special" snap shots in his not so private album? ;)

·
Platinum Bullet member
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very strick rules in my show. No pictures. I would have snuck a camera in if I'd have known he would be there.

Nope no private pics. It was late on the second day when I met him.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts