Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Gold Bullet Member
2,193 Posts
Yes, I have over 10" of snow in my backyard, and I live just north of Seattle. I have a bone to pick with Al Gore! :mad:

Or Happy Christmas to all.

· Platinum Bullet Member
4,628 Posts
Yes, I have over 10" of snow in my backyard, and I live just north of Seattle. I have a bone to pick with Al Gore! :mad:

Or Happy Christmas to all.
Ditto...on all counts.

· Registered
901 Posts
Thanks Ed.

It's warmish over here at the moment. Here are some pics from 2 Jan 2006, the day after the Junee New Years Day bushfire. Plus one from the evening after the front had passed through. My then-parish church was 100 metres from the front. Just on three years have passed but for those of us who were here, it'll be a strong memory for years to come...

Cheers,
Matt

· Registered
5,837 Posts
ho ho ho

Greetings from sunny louisiana. We actually did get snow here last week. About 2" here in new iberia and 5-7" in the new orleans area. Must have been fun watching folks drive taking their vehicles and conducting snow 101. Be mighty curious as to how many police reports said accident was caused by snow.Down here you go off the road and your ticket says driver lost control of his vehicle. Frank

· Registered
14,769 Posts
Saved this from Far Canal's post in 2003
Australian Jingle Bells

Dashing through the bush
In a rusty Holden Ute
Kicking up the dust
Esky in the boot
Kelpie by my side
Singing Christmas songs
It's summer time and I am in
My singlet, shorts, and thongs

Chorus:
Oh, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells
Jingle all the way
Christmas in Australia
On a scorching summer's day
Jingle Bells, Jingle bells
Christmas time is beaut
Oh what fun it is to ride
In a rusty Holden Ute.

Engine getting hot
Dodge the Kangaroos
Swaggy climbs aboard
He is welcome too
All the family's there
Sitting by the pool
Christmas Day the Aussie way
By the Barbecue

Come the afternoon
Grandpa has a doze
The kids and Uncle Bruce
Are swimming in their clothes
The time's come round to go
We take a family snap
Then pack the car and all shoot through
Before the washing up

· Gold Bullet member
541 Posts
Its a nice summers night here in melbourne and the beers sliding down well ,santas on the way :D.

To everybody out there where ever you may be , from my family to yours have a happy and joyfull Christmas and a happy and safe new year .

The financial crisis will affect some of us no doubt during the following year ,but as the man said ,If you can believe , all things are possible to him who believes .

Have a good one see you at the range ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.