Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Fellow Accumulators and Caretakers,

Wanted to share with you all today a scarce Belgium Melior 6.35 mm (.25) caliber 1920 New Model with German (Nazi Era) Occupation Eagle N (E/N) Commercial Proofmarks on the barrel, slide and frame.

I've heard of two others. Anyone else have one of these Eagle/N proofmarked Melior's to share?

Attachments

·
Registered
394 Posts
Great find! Incredibly rare. Still notes one with a 4 digit SN with E/N proofs. I would love to add one to my collection! Congrats!

Reactions: Oldinterests

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
very nice and rare as you stated. I am not sure if I ever read how many were E/N marked. there is not much information out there on the Melior pistols. I have one in 7.65 cal that was part of a Finnish contract and had a heck of time finding that information out. Congratulations on a rare pickup and thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello Fellow Accumulators and Caretakers,

Wanted to share with you all today a scarce Belgium Melior 6.35 mm (.25) caliber 1920 New Model with German (Nazi Era) Occupation Eagle N (E/N) Commercial Proofmarks on the barrel, slide and frame.

I've heard of two others. Anyone else have one of these Eagle/N proofmarked Melior's to share?

View attachment 3749431 View attachment 3749432

·
Registered
3 Posts
Congratulations ! You have a great Melior pistol with very rare Nazi markings .
If you want to know a little more, write to me in the PM on the site Lugerforums
And I hope that even The database I created will open your eyes wider ....
Thank you for showing me these photos .

Regards,
Vaclav

1 - 7 of 7 Posts