Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lemmy is a legend not only on Gunboards.com but in his homeland of Finland. I felt that I should share some details on the Great Lemmy....

When I arrived in Finland I went to see Lemmy at his job. He loves were he works as he told me he likes the view and all the wildlife.

·
Premium Member
9,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
The aftermath...... Horrible.
Just another day in the life of

LEMMY - The Man The Legend

Attachments

·
Premium Member
105,709 Posts
That must have taken a long time!

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
There appears to be quite a time gap between the "Women and mud" and "aftermath" pics. Come on, we gotta know!

·
Administrator
19,254 Posts
I'm partying with him as soon as I get my invite-

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
So Castro is well enough now that he can leave Cuba to party in Finland? Now that's not what I want to see. I'm all ready to go to Miami and celebrate for my late Uncle Ernesto and with my other relatives when that (well I can't say as per rule #4) finally kicks it.

·
Moderator & Gaseous Substance Inspector
1,121 Posts
I am speechless. Tuco revealed all of my secrets : (

I made some immediate actions:

Tuco, Paris said that you can not use your Hilton VIP- card any more.

Fidel (if he happens to be alive) doesn´t supply his cigarettes to you from now on.

Britney starts to use underwear and hair.

You are not Venezuelan army Colonel any more. My friend helped me and now you are a mere private of toilet guards.

This was only the first part of my revenge. There will be more to come.

·
Diamond w/Oak Clusters and Swords Bullet Member
None of your business.
17,123 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Lemmy appears to be quite the worldly character with friends in high places...and I thought he only sang for Motorhead.

·
Moderator & Gaseous Substance Inspector
1,121 Posts
I'm partying with him as soon as I get my invite-
Vic,

Vic, you have permanent permission to enter my premises. I am not sure if Tuco has it any more!

·
Premium Member
9,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Vic,

Vic, you have permanent permission to enter my premises. I am not sure if Tuco has it any more!
I did not say it was not a good time....... Just wanted to share your life with the world!!!!!

BTW for those that do not know - Hesburger is one nasty item in Finland. I am pretty sure the Russians sent these to Finland as revenge for the Winter War. To those that have not had one - Imagine a very large Big Mac with a half cup of mayo and a half cup of special sauce added. That is pretty much a Mega. Eat one and it will stay with you for a week or two.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts