Gunboards Forums banner

Mauserboy?

3K views 87 replies 30 participants last post by  jjk308 In Memoriam RIP 
#1 ·
All right, I don't spend a lot of time in this forum, but it doesn't take long to figure out that there is great disdain here for Mauserboy. So curiosity has the best of me and I don't mean to stir up the pot, but what's the deal????

#2 ·
MB has been here for 2 or 3 years . During the election he rigged our little poll of whom everyone was voting for . He KNOWS more than ANY of us "old neo-con turds" (his words about gunboards on other websites). VERY poor taste to take it to other forums . Continous death wish's & wish's of harm upon any one in the military or prior military service.

That is one . I'll let the other guys add their own personal grievances .

#3 · (Edited)
Grumpy old men with computers.

Long ago, there was peaceful debating of issues, but when these guys get backed into corners they resort to name calling and the "im older so i know more and better" routine. They also claim to be more mature and more experienced.

Apparently, since I'm not their age and I have not served in the military, that makes me unentitled to my opinion. But, BUT, when someone comes along that does have a military background, they hound that person to death trying to get him to show credentials to prove he had served at one time. Meanwhile, no such credentials are ever asked of them to prove their service.

Its a big game of do as I say, not as I do. "Act mature Mauserboy, you shithead"
"Don't insult people all the time, Mamasboy"

Its just their way of trying to get back at me, since they can't debate policy without getting their opinions from someone else in the media. The main point of friction is between my opinion of the War in Iraq and theirs. Most of them still believe in the fantasy that Saddam had WMD and ties to AQ and 9/11. I used facts backed up by sources to disprove this(EVEN THE ADMINISTRATION HAS CONFIRMED NONE OF THESE WERE THE CASE), and that apparently warrants me to get insulted.

What will follow will be many posts about how it is all my fault, blah blah blah. Total denial on their part. Apparently these "mature adults" don't know how to take responsibility for THEIR actions.

#5 ·
i'll say it again, BOY, YOU ARE THE ONE I NOTICED CALLING NAMES IN THE BEGINNING. why don't you just tell it like it is instead of making up your own reality. you are just about 1 step away from a flatout liar. i have NO respect for a liar. you really are off in the head, i think you'll never see the light.

#6 ·
you really are off in the head, i think you'll never see the light.
Yeah, He will never see the light of the neo-con agenda......besides, look at where it's gotten us.......MB48 is against the war mongering, unconstitutional laws, corrupt monetary policy (Federal Reserve), Holier than thou attitude of the Neo-cons.....damn him....The Nerve of MB48 not going along with the failed policies of the neo-cons.....

MB48's age is a GREAT thing if you ask me.......His age allows him to see the Truth for what it is, and not from the brainwashed eyes of the older generation on this board.......

whether you like it or not, MB48 is the future of this country.....and it's a future I look forward to.....

Merr CHRIMA!!!!!!!!......

GC

#7 ·
I think the biggest one is the way sad little speck has wished death on some of our members who serve in Iraq and Afghnistan.

It mentions the tussle of service, but what the sad little speck fails to admit, is that when the matter was settled between the two gentlemen, it was settled in an adult fashion with one apologizing, and the other accepting offered apology.

That is something the sad little speck has yet to do, eiether admit its naivete, or that it has ever been wrong. The entertaining thing about its complete ignorance of life, is how it never actually says anything in its own words that aren't insults. It may post a link, or a source and article, but besides its ability to tell others to pound sand, the sad little speck has NO words of its own. Like GC, it wails about supposed illegal and unConstitutional acts, yet has never, EVER posted the proof of these abrogations.

It is an empty gourd filled with catch prhrases, and water. Figures it would be an infantile braggart who endagered the life of himself, his rangemates and his child with firearms the child could not handle would jump on the speck's weak back.

#8 ·
Do a search and read some of his postings. Amazing. Most often our greatest strengths are also our greatest weaknesses. Allowing people like him on here is one of them. Both strengthens the board and weakens it. ANYONE insulting the military, or an individual for serving, should be banned. I don't like him, but that is offensive in the extreem. I have a bad habit of putting my foot in my mouth occassionally, and getting a bit too emotional about some topics, and at 26 am still a kid compared to a lot fo the older people on here, but AT LEAST I THINK FOR MYSELF. And those who shit on our military be damned.

#16 ·
ANYONE insulting the military, or an individual for serving, should be banned.
And I have done neither of those things.

I'd like to see where I insulted the military or an individual because he or she served.

#10 ·
yea, Ghostcat whining about illegal and unconstitutional stuff, after being a self announce dopehead for about 20 of his 40+years,really carries a lot of weight. like i saidGC, i have no respect for liars.... how many times did you lie on the FFL form to buy firearms while you were in a potinduced haze. i guess you wann argue with the experts about weed STOPPING development. that's why you like to blow smoke up mousers ass, cause in the scheme of things, you are still at about his maturity level. both of you are self satisfying blowhards. really done very little to contribute. you 2 turds are a couple of ward churchill wannabes. get the hell out of our way, or our neocon agenda will roll right over you, cause you sure don't have the smarts to lead or follow.

#11 ·
Bravo! Bravo! +1000.

#13 ·
I think he just gets off on being the center of attention. Whole threads get started about him. I think he loves it. Getting a chance to get all the adults around here wound up. Makes me think of my 4 year-old niece, crying out for attention. I'm not kidding, that's exactly what it reminds me of, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way. Personally, I would get tired of having to explain myself and all my psychobabble all the time but it doesn't seems to phase him.

Probably all he needs is a hug.

#14 ·
I know many of y'all don't think real highly of or agree with Ron Paul, and we have all had some part in poking fun at him. But unlike some of those who "represent" him on this board the man is pro-military and pro-defense. I agree with him on many levels and believe he or someone like Bob Barr have the nations best interests at heart and either of the two would do a hell of a much better job than Osama OR McCain would ever do. And among other things, many many other things, Mouserqueef gives Ron Paul a very bad name and tromples all over the ideals that the man stands for. Mouser should've quietly disposed of himself from this board long ago and I know after my nice rebuking he will give it some due consideration.
;)
Right mouser?

#17 ·
I think the question was answered by MB's post in this thread.

Now it doesn't matter what RonPaul stood for, he DID NOT get the vote
I should think he is more effective in his present job.
Now if, as Ghost kitty thinks, MB is the future of this country, we are in big trouble. I do not think he is.
And while I am at it, I am BLOODY WELL TIRED of that "neocon" CRAP word invented by some sleazeball dimocrat. ESPECIALY when MB refers to the rest of us by that in his INSULTS! I should think "most of us" here have NEVER been liberals who became new conservatives. I sure as hell have NEVER voted for ANY dimocrat!

#18 ·
I think the question was answered by MB's post in this thread.

Now it doesn't matter what RonPaul stood for, he DID NOT get the vote
I should think he is more effective in his present job.
Now if, as Ghost kitty thinks, MB is the future of this country, we are in big trouble. I do not think he is.
The previous generations that have been in charge since the end of WWII have already screwed this country up, possibly irreversibly. They call my generation spoiled, but look what has happened since post World War II. We've had an EXPLOSION of welfare benefits, medicare, medicaid, public housing, off the gold standard, the Constitution has been undermined, we're in debt way over our heads and we've launched an unconstitutional, necessary war (3 of them actually). All on the watch of these generations that dare call us spoiled.

#19 ·
Dieter,
I never post here (until now) but this forum is a almost endless source of late night entertainment, especially since I am currently confined to the house recovering from back surgery. At first, I thought it was ridiculous, but after lurking here for a while, I find that most of them are a largely passionate, patriotic and emotional group who if they would stop calling each other names and insulting one another , would put on some pretty good debates. As for me, I am just to old, tired and stove-up to participate in the more childish aspects of it all and keep to my own counsel. Now, since I have spoken up, I will surely become the target of some one's vitriol.

#31 ·
One of the grandest examples is the original threads where JJK308 had answered all of sad little specks chllenges with facts, figures and sources. Time and time again, JJK had cogent answers to all of speck's posts. JJK at the beginning was not insulting nor demenaing, though the obvious naivete of sad little speck was apparent, JJK, in the beginning was more than patient.

Because JJK had the temerity to back up his assertions with facts, speck immediately began to call JJK an old fart and a Neo-con stooge. JJK was always reserved and posted his words with the facts, while speck would never EVER, post anything besides insults. It was continuous and incessant and completely turned everyone with two brain cells between their ears off anything the speck has to say.

Now the only sycophants of the speck are the mariginal intellects and bottom feeders.

#32 ·
Oh God, another speck classic.

The young toad once made the claim that women had fewer freedoms than they did 30 or 20 years ago. He went to great lengths to claim that women made less, did less and had it harder now than they did a decade ago. The speck did not site any sources, or graphs to show the decline in wages for women and how they are less involved in the economy.

The proof, sad little speck claimed, was women are being FORCED to wear pants.

Pants. Women in pants was the proof speck used. No articles or stories to back up its youthful idiocy, just a wild claim from some source that was better off pickled and left in the gutter.

sad little speck has yet to correctly state ANYTHING, nor competently defend any of its positions without resorting to insults. it has no words of its own, and cannot even find articles or sources to bolster its assertions.

#34 ·
You do understand what his objection to pants on women is don't you? If they wear skirts and go commando, his idol can examine them with less time between patients (no need to disrobe, just lie back and lift the skirt...).

#40 ·
I'm fairly new here as well. Whatever happened to the old adages "If you don't have something nice to say, just keep quiet." and "Two wrongs don't make a right."

I have very limited military experience (track vehicle mechanic in a NG unit over 20 years ago) and no LEO experience but even a numbnut civvie like me trips up and says something useful from time to time. For the rest of the time, I hope ppl will be kind and civil enough to chuckle silently at my ignorance, or better yet, help me out by polietly pointing out where I went wrong.

I really wonder if there is someone reading these posts that knows everything there is to know about every possible subject that might be covered and hence can afford to offend someone into not expressing their opinions?

I don't always agree with everything posted on any board, but if I have to read through 9 bad posts to get to one where I learn something, that's ok.

Remember, even a blind mouse gets a piece of cheese sometimes.

Thanks for reading (or chuckling)
Jester

#44 ·
plus, when the board was changed over.... restarted, all old posts were vanquished. trust me, mouser is the one that started the name calling, and yes, he made dispariging remarks about our military. my mission, was to put it back on him till he apoligizes, which hasn't happened. about the only name calling BEFORE mouser, was on the minefield, and it was very lite. mouser is a tool, GC is his asswipe.

#46 ·
1 bit tidbit..... if i'm not mistaken, ole mousekid got his sorry ass banned from the minefield. now i really don't see how that would be possible unless you are a complete loon. Hey Ghostcat. merry CHRISTmas. courtjester, last bit of trivia, anything CHRIST related to ghost cat is like a cross to a vampire.

#47 · (Edited)
Without a full blown debate on xmas and religion......I thought Santa Clause was some Pagan Character??????......

-----------------------------------
http://www.teambaconstrip.com/2006/12/21/is-santa-a-pagan/

The true origins of Christmas
So where did it all begin??The concept of Christmas originated in ancient Egypt in the days of King Osiris and Queen Isis around about 3000 B.C. - long before the Christian faith was even thought of!! After the untimely death of King Osiris, his wife, Isis, propogated the demonic doctrine of the survival of Osiris as a spirit. She claimed a full grown evergreen tree sprang overnight from a dead stump, symbolising the new life of the Osiris spirit from his death. On each anniversary of Osiris birth, which was the date we now know as December 25th, Isis would leave gifts around this tree. Isis became the “Queen of Heaven”, and Osiris became the reborn “divine son of heaven”. Osiris later became, through the later Phoenicans, Baal the Sun-god. The “mother and child” became chief objects of worship by the Babylonians, from which it spread over the world under various names, such as, Cybel & Deoius in Asia, Fortuna & Jupiter in pagan Rome. Then during the fourth and fifth century, the Romans under the new popular “Christianity” popularised the “mother and child” concept especially around Christmas time - from which we have many of the Christmas carols such as “Silent Night Holy Night” with it’s familiar “mother and child” theme.

The Pagan Origin of The Christmas Tree

The concept of the Christmas Tree originated around 3000 B.C. in ancient Egypt with King Osiris and Queen Isis. After the untimely death of King Osiris, his wife, Isis, propogated the demonic doctrine of the survival of Osiris as a spirit. She claimed a full grown evergreen tree sprang overnight from a dead stump, symbolising the new life of the Osiris spirit from his death. On each anniversary of Osiris birth, which was the date we now know as December 25th, Isis would leave gifts around this tree. During the Middle Ages, the Germans believed the evergreen trees were especially imbued with life since they remained green throughout all of winter. Greenery was prominent in pagan winter celebrations in honour of the tree spirit or spirit of fertility. The Romans trimmed the trees with trinkets and toys at that time of year. The Druids tied gilded apples to tree branches. For many, a tree decorated with orbs and fruit-like object symbolised the tree of life in the garden of Eden.

The Pagan Origin of The Holly WreathMistletoe and Yule Log

The mistletoe were used at the festival of the winter solstice by ancient pagans because it was considered sacred to the sun. The mistletoe supposedly had miraculous healing powers, probably due to the fact that not only the plant remained green throughout winter but it actually bore fruit during this time, a type for fertility spirits!! This led to the tradition of “kissing under the mistletoe” - occuring early in the night of revelry and drunken debauchery, celebrating the death of the “old sun” and birth of the “new sun” at the solstice. Holly berries were also considered sacred to the sun-god. Holly was revered along with the mistletoe, with decorations in those greeneries prominent in buildings and places of worship during the winter festival - leading to the holly wreath that we have today. The burning of the Yule Log originated with the Druids and their ritual burning of a carefully chosen log during the winter. The word “yule” is derived from the old Anglo-Saxon word “hweol” which means “wheel” - a pagan symbol of the sun. Indeed the “Yule Log” is in fact the “Sun Log”!!

The Pagan Origin of Exchanging Gifts at Christmas

The wonderful tradition of exchanging gifts during Christmas. That excitement of looking forward to seeing what your loved one buys for you for Christmas. Oh of course, it is “Christian” to be giving gifts to one another…. but is it?? Let us see what the Bibliotheca Sacra (vol 12 pp 153-155) says about the exchanging of gifts at Christmas…

---------------------------------------------------------------------
“The interchange of presents between friends is alike characteristic of Christmas and the Saturnalia, and MUST HAVE BEEN ADOPTED BY CHRISTIANS FROM THE PAGANS, as the admonition of Tertullian plainly shows.” Emphasis mine

----------------------------------------------------------------------
The exchanging of gifts does not honour Christ at all. Suppose it is YOUR birthday and yet at your party, your friends and relatives exchange gifts among themselves and almost completely ignore you!! This is exactly what happens at Christmas - we exchange gifts among ourselves, but usually don’t have enough money left over to continue our giving to our churches!! Just ask any pastor!! The giving to the church usually doesn’t get back to normal until March next year!! In any case it’s not Jesus’ birthday anyway!! - His birthday is in September most probably and the exact date is not known.

The wise men gave Jesus gifts because He was a KING of the Jews - it was not because it was His birthday. It was customary to give gifts to someone who is a King, just as it is so in many cultures today. In any case, the wise men didn’t give any gifts to Jesus until long after His birthday.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
“Verse 11 (They presented unto him gifts) The people of the east never approached the presence of kings and great personages, without a present in their hands. The custom is often noticed in the Old Testament, and still prevails in the east, and in some of the newly discovered South Sea Islands.”Adam Clarke Commentary, vol 5, page 46
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The exchanging of gifts among friends and relatives at Christmas is not found in the Scriptures, it is derived from paganism.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Christmas… It was, according to many authorities, not celebrated in the first centuries of the Christian church, as the Christian usage in general was to celebrate the death of remarkable persons [eg Communion - death of Christ] rather than their birth…”"…A feast was established in memory of this event [the birth of Jesus] in the fourth century. In the fifth century the Western Church ordered it to be celebrated forever ON THE DAY OF THE OLD ROMAN FEAST OF THE BIRTH OF SOL [SUN], as no certain knowledge of the day of Christ’s birth existed.” Encyclopedia Americana, 1944 Edition

#59 ·
Without a full blown debate on xmas and religion......I thought Santa Clause was some Pagan Character??????......

-----------------------------------
http://www.teambaconstrip.com/2006/12/21/is-santa-a-pagan/

The true origins of Christmas
Heard alot of that before, doesn't mean a thing.
No one knows the exact date of Jesus' birth, though the date of December 25 is supported by the calculations of a Scythian monk (who's name escapes me at the moment) and more recent analysis of known celestrial phenomena and the calculations of Astronomers using the Celestrial mechanics of Johannes Kepler, which are still used by NASA.

Christianity was brought to the Gentile and the festivals already celebrated for various reasons were incorporated into our own traditions for very good reasons. The dates generally coincide with the Solar Eqinox on which agriculture above the equator depends. Closer to the equater growing seasons are less effected by the angle of sunlight so these dates meant less to those who lived in the Middle East.

Modern American Christmas traditions are pretty recent, and they are just traditions, not religious dogma.

If you've Read Thomas Aquinas comements on the belief systems of non Christians and the Justinian Code with its comments on the Laws of Nations you'll find that its long been recognized that the finer points of human behavior are not strictly a matter of religion, but are represented in most religious observance.
Christianity began small and adapted as it grew to recognize and incorporate the best of man's nature which Christ had exemplified by his own life and death. Even some Muslim Scholars consider Christianity to be the salvation of Europe from Paganism. Had it not been for Abu Bakir I believe that the Muslims , Jews, and Christians would have found enough common ground that there would have been very little violence related to religious beliefs in our history.

PS
Have you seen the Venture Brothers' Christmas special? You can find it on Youtube, its a riot.

#48 ·
like my old pastor in church used to tell me back in the 70's.... a peace sign was some kind of pagan/cult/anti-CHRIST symbol. i'm sure it was to him, he was about 60, i was maybe 16...... but to me, it was just a peace sign, nothing else. you see GC, you can go back 2 or 5 thousand years, i really dont care what santa or CHRISTmas was to them. go to most any elementary school or church in the U.S. and tell them what you think CHRISTmas and santa is, they'll all look at you like the STUPID asswipe that you are.

#84 ·
like my old pastor in church used to tell me back in the 70's.... a peace sign was some kind of pagan/cult/anti-CHRIST symbol. i'm sure it was to him, he was about 60, i was maybe 16...... but to me, it was just a peace sign, nothing else.

Actually, it is the combined semaphore for "N" and "D"... as in "nuclear disarmament".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.