Gunboards Forums banner
61 - 80 of 88 Posts

· Registered
899 Posts
Still waiting. And since you've had more than enough time to look up the origin of the peace symbol by now, no extra points.

· Banned
3,553 Posts
I just saw a post above that once again called an individual that is a Christian a hypocrite. My request is, would that same person that made the that worn out comment tell me of one single person that ISN'T a hypocrite? I only need 1. Out of the entire population of the earth, just tell me of 1 human being that isn't a hypocrite in some form or fashion. Bonus points for where the peace symbol came from.
Everyone is a Hypocrite to a certain extent.....not everyone try's to push their religion into your life...or thinks their sh*t don't stink and has a Holier than thou attitude.....

But I get your point.....everyone is a Hypocrite.......:eek:

THE PEACE SYMBOL

There have been claims that the symbol has older, occult or anti-Christian associations. In South Africa, under the apartheid regime, there was an official attempt to ban it. Various far-right and fundamentalist American groups have also spread the idea of Satanic associations or condemned it as a Communist sign.

CRAP!!!!.....NO POINTS!!!!!....

· Registered
1,638 Posts
Still waiting. And since you've had more than enough time to look up the origin of the peace symbol by now, no extra points.

you will never get it my friend.

gc is for drugs and homosexuality, hates christians, policeman and anybody who is different from him on any issue. he has threatened to sick his dogs on people and asked me to come to alabama for what i assume was a physical confrontation.

he hates people who don't kill animals under the circumstances he dictates. there is no grocery store in his county and it appears to have affected his mentality if not his weight.

he says he is into animal rescue and then he post pics of his dogs that are all severely overwieght, that is not rescue, but abuse.

on a whim one day at the gun range he gives his 8 or 9 year old daughter a crash course on machine guns and then hands her one. then he brags about no one being killed.

and the most damning thing is that as every day passes his love for mauserboy grows and grows to the point of perversion. mb might want to be prepared to put a restraining order on gc in the future before he shows up with his fat dogs and his machinegun toting daughter at the gun range where he films his firearms safety documentaries.

· Banned
3,553 Posts
you will never get it my friend.

gc is for drugs and homosexuality, hates christians, policeman and anybody who is different from him on any issue. he has threatened to sick his dogs on people and asked me to come to alabama for what i assume was a physical confrontation.

he hates people who don't kill animals under the circumstances he dictates. there is no grocery store in his county and it appears to have affected his mentality if not his weight.

he says he is into animal rescue and then he post pics of his dogs that are all severely overwieght, that is not rescue, but abuse.

on a whim one day at the gun range he gives his 8 or 9 year old daughter a crash course on machine guns and then hands her one. then he brags about no one being killed.

and the most damning thing is that as every day passes his love for mauserboy grows and grows to the point of perversion. mb might want to be prepared to put a restraining order on gc in the future before he shows up with his fat dogs and his machinegun toting daughter at the gun range where he films his firearms safety documentaries.
BRAVO!!!!!

Actually, you have great writing skills....ever thought about writing a book??....:p

· Registered
3,624 Posts
Just out of curiosity, are any of the "anti-MB" posters going to point out some instances of his anti-military service insults? This quote came from a post YESTERDAY and nobody has jumped on it yet.

This would seal the deal for me if you can. I may not always agree with what our military does, but I ALWAYS respect those brave men and women who are out there following orders and doing their job.

Jester
Here ya go , MB on a "lite" day ....

http://forums.gunboards.com/showthread.php?t=73919&highlight=USCG&page=2

· Silver Bullet member
36,347 Posts
The true origins of Christmas
Don't forget Hogswatch. Leave out a glass of sherry for the Hogfather and turnips for Gouger, Rooter, Tusker and Snouter, and I'm sure you'll get that Ghastly Omnian Inquisition Torture Chamber with Wind-up Rack and nearly Real Blood that you've always wanted.

In other words, loosen up. There are very good reasons for holidays, like bringing a bit of joy and fun into your grim world and forgetting the twisted inner misery of your own particular existence for a day. Try it. It may do you some good.

Work on it, try to make every day a celebration, and you might do the rest of us some good.

And Aquilifer sends you his season's greetings; Io Saturnalia!

· Registered
899 Posts
Everyone is a Hypocrite to a certain extent.....not everyone try's to push their religion into your life...or thinks their sh*t don't stink and has a Holier than thou attitude.....

But I get your point.....everyone is a Hypocrite.......:eek:

THE PEACE SYMBOL

There have been claims that the symbol has older, occult or anti-Christian associations. In South Africa, under the apartheid regime, there was an official attempt to ban it. Various far-right and fundamentalist American groups have also spread the idea of Satanic associations or condemned it as a Communist sign.

CRAP!!!!.....NO POINTS!!!!!....

As You said, "not everyone tries etc..." So some do & some don't. And everyone has different opinions about who is & who isn't. So what? Don't like it? Don't listen. And it's not a question of degree. You can't say you're a bigger hypocrite than me. We all are. Period. Just quit painting with such a broad brush. Next time say,"You & I are both hypocrites."

Peace Symbol: Came about in the late 50's in Britain with the Nuclear Disarmament movement. It's the semaphore letters for "N" & "D". "Nuclear Disarmament."
I'm afraid you're right M1AMAN. But I just keep banging my head against the wall. Talk about stupid.

· Silver Bullet member
12,960 Posts
saifa, that preacher i got in debates with, about 40 years ago, told me the peace symbol was the upside down broken cross, used by the romans to degrade christ and the cross. i really don't know. like i said, it means peace to me. that smae preacher would not let us play a guitar in church, but did let me bring in the Jesus Christ Superstar album into sunday school to play and debate. he also was the baddest in town on a pingpong table..... wicked spins. i finally played him enough that i learned his spins, used them against him, and i became the baddest. :D

· Registered
899 Posts
Hi FALM16. I graduated from a christian H/S so I heard all of the arguments, too. All you can do is what you did. Just keep trying. I congratulate you. I always liked Jesus Christ Superstar. Still watch it, too. The music is great. It's all about the way Judas viewed Christ. I have never understood the problem people have with it. What would you expect Judas Iscarot to say? I thought it was very well done.i

· Registered
3,940 Posts
Ah, where to begin.

MamasBoy is 21, has never lived on his own, and his life experiances are based upon video games and what appears in the media.

Basically, he began posting on here about "how life and politics works" about the time he was graduating high school, and had no real life experiances.

Pretty simple.

· Registered
3,940 Posts
as for me, i don't care for ron paul. but having mb and ghost queer repping him on this forum just makes me hate the guy.
To add to that, GhostCat has recently taken to worshipping MauserBoy on these forums.

I still find it kind of, well, pathetic, that GC is in his 30's or 40's, and finds a 21 year old kid who has never lived on his own as his "inspiration."

· Registered
3,940 Posts
View attachment 136448

(edited part)
for those who may wonder...
I have nothing but respect for Amtracker.
On the other hand, Matt777 (above), got himself booted for a series of deceptive trades involving some M-44's.
Wasn't there some guy on here who kept referring to himself as a Navy "medic" who had a bogus military career?

· Silver Bullet member
36,432 Posts
Wasn't there some guy on here who kept referring to himself as a Navy "medic" who had a bogus military career?
I couldn't say one way or the other, Eric.
It's possible.

I believe Matt777 morphed into Matt2007 before he got himself into trouble on the trades. I never really understood the reason for the name change. Then again, I wasn't all that interested.

· Banned
3,553 Posts
To add to that, GhostCat has recently taken to worshipping MauserBoy on these forums.
You have to Admit.....MauserBoy has spoken many words of Wisdom......Here, I'll pick one out of your Signature line.....This one fits you well...

“Perhaps you can fornicate yourself with an iron stick.”

:D

· Registered
7,503 Posts
You have to Admit.....MauserBoy has spoken many words of Wisdom......Here, I'll pick one out of your Signature line.....This one fits you well...

Nothing I've said will top Erik voting for someone in favor of the AWB. Out of all his harassing of me and you and others for not being lemmings and waving McCain banners out our windows and about how we didn't support RKBA, he voted for someone who would severly restrict our rights. That is quite possibly the dumbest thing I think I've ever heard anyone do.
That's why I keep it in my signature, to remind everyone just how stupid and ill-informed the average voter is.

· Registered
3,940 Posts
Nothing I've said will top Erik voting for someone in favor of the AWB. Out of all his harassing of me and you and others for not being lemmings and waving McCain banners out our windows and about how we didn't support RKBA, he voted for someone who would severly restrict our rights. That is quite possibly the dumbest thing I think I've ever heard anyone do.
That's why I keep it in my signature, to remind everyone just how stupid and ill-informed the average voter is.
Mamasboy has forgotten that Romney has a better voting record of supporting gun rights than McCain, despite Romney's statement. :)

Oopsie...MamasBoy, you kinda' keep forgetting that, huh. :)

Huckabee, whom I do admire, was going to have a hard time being accepted in a national vote due to the emphasis he's put on religion.

MamasBoy REALLY wants to change his signature line, as he likes to do that every several days in the past, but he's not able to because of mine. :)

· Registered
3,940 Posts

One thing you can count on with GhostCat...any time you think he's an idiot, he posts something publicly that removes all doubt. :)

61 - 80 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.