Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,638 Posts
as for me, i don't care for ron paul. but having mb and ghost queer repping him on this forum just makes me hate the guy.

I know many of y'all don't think real highly of or agree with Ron Paul, and we have all had some part in poking fun at him. But unlike some of those who "represent" him on this board the man is pro-military and pro-defense. I agree with him on many levels and believe he or someone like Bob Barr have the nations best interests at heart and either of the two would do a hell of a much better job than Osama OR McCain would ever do. And among other things, many many other things, Mouserqueef gives Ron Paul a very bad name and tromples all over the ideals that the man stands for. Mouser should've quietly disposed of himself from this board long ago and I know after my nice rebuking he will give it some due consideration.
;)
Right mouser?

· Registered
1,638 Posts
Just out of curiosity, are any of the "anti-MB" posters going to point out some instances of his anti-military service insults? This quote came from a post YESTERDAY and nobody has jumped on it yet.

This would seal the deal for me if you can. I may not always agree with what our military does, but I ALWAYS respect those brave men and women who are out there following orders and doing their job.

Jester
again, this is why we need a sticky about ole mb. this comes up so often i think people are just about tired of posting links and explaining things. stick around friend. eventually you will get your answers through experience.

· Registered
1,638 Posts
Still waiting. And since you've had more than enough time to look up the origin of the peace symbol by now, no extra points.

you will never get it my friend.

gc is for drugs and homosexuality, hates christians, policeman and anybody who is different from him on any issue. he has threatened to sick his dogs on people and asked me to come to alabama for what i assume was a physical confrontation.

he hates people who don't kill animals under the circumstances he dictates. there is no grocery store in his county and it appears to have affected his mentality if not his weight.

he says he is into animal rescue and then he post pics of his dogs that are all severely overwieght, that is not rescue, but abuse.

on a whim one day at the gun range he gives his 8 or 9 year old daughter a crash course on machine guns and then hands her one. then he brags about no one being killed.

and the most damning thing is that as every day passes his love for mauserboy grows and grows to the point of perversion. mb might want to be prepared to put a restraining order on gc in the future before he shows up with his fat dogs and his machinegun toting daughter at the gun range where he films his firearms safety documentaries.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.