Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3,937 Posts
I think the biggest one is the way sad little speck has wished death on some of our members who serve in Iraq and Afghnistan.

It mentions the tussle of service, but what the sad little speck fails to admit, is that when the matter was settled between the two gentlemen, it was settled in an adult fashion with one apologizing, and the other accepting offered apology.

That is something the sad little speck has yet to do, eiether admit its naivete, or that it has ever been wrong. The entertaining thing about its complete ignorance of life, is how it never actually says anything in its own words that aren't insults. It may post a link, or a source and article, but besides its ability to tell others to pound sand, the sad little speck has NO words of its own. Like GC, it wails about supposed illegal and unConstitutional acts, yet has never, EVER posted the proof of these abrogations.

It is an empty gourd filled with catch prhrases, and water. Figures it would be an infantile braggart who endagered the life of himself, his rangemates and his child with firearms the child could not handle would jump on the speck's weak back.

· Registered
3,937 Posts
All right, I don't spend a lot of time in this forum, but it doesn't take long to figure out that there is great disdain here for Mauserboy. So curiosity has the best of me and I don't mean to stir up the pot, but what's the deal????

One of the grandest examples is the original threads where JJK308 had answered all of sad little specks chllenges with facts, figures and sources. Time and time again, JJK had cogent answers to all of speck's posts. JJK at the beginning was not insulting nor demenaing, though the obvious naivete of sad little speck was apparent, JJK, in the beginning was more than patient.

Because JJK had the temerity to back up his assertions with facts, speck immediately began to call JJK an old fart and a Neo-con stooge. JJK was always reserved and posted his words with the facts, while speck would never EVER, post anything besides insults. It was continuous and incessant and completely turned everyone with two brain cells between their ears off anything the speck has to say.

Now the only sycophants of the speck are the mariginal intellects and bottom feeders.

· Registered
3,937 Posts
Oh God, another speck classic.

The young toad once made the claim that women had fewer freedoms than they did 30 or 20 years ago. He went to great lengths to claim that women made less, did less and had it harder now than they did a decade ago. The speck did not site any sources, or graphs to show the decline in wages for women and how they are less involved in the economy.

The proof, sad little speck claimed, was women are being FORCED to wear pants.

Pants. Women in pants was the proof speck used. No articles or stories to back up its youthful idiocy, just a wild claim from some source that was better off pickled and left in the gutter.

sad little speck has yet to correctly state ANYTHING, nor competently defend any of its positions without resorting to insults. it has no words of its own, and cannot even find articles or sources to bolster its assertions.

· Registered
3,937 Posts
Post 32 wasn't up when I replied . Who's his idol ?? (r paul) ?
You think they actcually let him examine folks ?
Liked his ideas but think he's a total loon .
mcgoo
Yes, sad little speck WORSHIPS Ron Paul as if RuPaul were the Messiah hizzelf. It is so blindingly sycophantic as to make one wonder how empty the brain is of the speck to so completely swallow every syllable of that old crank. Sure, he has a few good ides, but they are the kind of ideas tried and found wanting. Bringing these problems up on the RuPaul forums got me banned form there.

I also found a source with an interesting note about wage disparity. It is old, but it still blows the specks assumptions of women's wages completely out of the water.

http://www.epi.org/content.cfm/webfeatures_snapshots_archive_08041999

What surprised me was the decline in male wages, and how women's wages GREW. I had not realized how men suffered in the workplace in comparison to women. Guys are going to have to get on the ball, or women will be displacing more of them, and the competition is really going to get heated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.