Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3,624 Posts
MB has been here for 2 or 3 years . During the election he rigged our little poll of whom everyone was voting for . He KNOWS more than ANY of us "old neo-con turds" (his words about gunboards on other websites). VERY poor taste to take it to other forums . Continous death wish's & wish's of harm upon any one in the military or prior military service.

That is one . I'll let the other guys add their own personal grievances .

· Registered
3,624 Posts
Dieter,
I never post here (until now) but this forum is a almost endless source of late night entertainment, especially since I am currently confined to the house recovering from back surgery. At first, I thought it was ridiculous, but after lurking here for a while, I find that most of them are a largely passionate, patriotic and emotional group who if they would stop calling each other names and insulting one another , would put on some pretty good debates. As for me, I am just to old, tired and stove-up to participate in the more childish aspects of it all and keep to my own counsel. Now, since I have spoken up, I will surely become the target of some one's vitriol.
The reason I , for the most part , Have stopped posting here & only occasionally read here !

The minefield is a lot more cerebreal & down to earth venue for my off topic musings. Heaven knows there is more RKBA talk there than here !

· Registered
3,624 Posts
Just out of curiosity, are any of the "anti-MB" posters going to point out some instances of his anti-military service insults? This quote came from a post YESTERDAY and nobody has jumped on it yet.

This would seal the deal for me if you can. I may not always agree with what our military does, but I ALWAYS respect those brave men and women who are out there following orders and doing their job.

Jester
Find a post by EricOkc And read his sig. line . That is a start !

Most of us here read them first hand over the last 3 years . As my first post to this thread stated , There were MANY , MANY death wishes & wishes of harm To any & all & sometimes just a individual military or ex-military member.

I shall do a search for you later .

· Registered
3,624 Posts
EVERYONE believes in Something ! Even Athiest believe in the higher power of science ... Or trees , or Mother Earth , or Stonehenge or , or , or ................. Even have meetings about it . There are even churchs that believe in smoking dope .. Even the church of the neon moon ..

Know what they ALL have in common ? Faith .

· Registered
3,624 Posts
Just out of curiosity, are any of the "anti-MB" posters going to point out some instances of his anti-military service insults? This quote came from a post YESTERDAY and nobody has jumped on it yet.

This would seal the deal for me if you can. I may not always agree with what our military does, but I ALWAYS respect those brave men and women who are out there following orders and doing their job.

Jester
Here ya go , MB on a "lite" day ....

http://forums.gunboards.com/showthread.php?t=73919&highlight=USCG&page=2

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.