Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
899 Posts
Dieter, you sound like me just about a week ago asking the same question. Hang around a while & listen to him. You'll love it.

· Registered
899 Posts
I just saw a post above that once again called an individual that is a Christian a hypocrite. My request is, would that same person that made the that worn out comment tell me of one single person that ISN'T a hypocrite? I only need 1. Out of the entire population of the earth, just tell me of 1 human being that isn't a hypocrite in some form or fashion. Bonus points for where the peace symbol came from.

· Registered
899 Posts
Still waiting. And since you've had more than enough time to look up the origin of the peace symbol by now, no extra points.

· Registered
899 Posts
Everyone is a Hypocrite to a certain extent.....not everyone try's to push their religion into your life...or thinks their sh*t don't stink and has a Holier than thou attitude.....

But I get your point.....everyone is a Hypocrite.......:eek:

THE PEACE SYMBOL

There have been claims that the symbol has older, occult or anti-Christian associations. In South Africa, under the apartheid regime, there was an official attempt to ban it. Various far-right and fundamentalist American groups have also spread the idea of Satanic associations or condemned it as a Communist sign.

CRAP!!!!.....NO POINTS!!!!!....

As You said, "not everyone tries etc..." So some do & some don't. And everyone has different opinions about who is & who isn't. So what? Don't like it? Don't listen. And it's not a question of degree. You can't say you're a bigger hypocrite than me. We all are. Period. Just quit painting with such a broad brush. Next time say,"You & I are both hypocrites."

Peace Symbol: Came about in the late 50's in Britain with the Nuclear Disarmament movement. It's the semaphore letters for "N" & "D". "Nuclear Disarmament."
I'm afraid you're right M1AMAN. But I just keep banging my head against the wall. Talk about stupid.

· Registered
899 Posts
Hi FALM16. I graduated from a christian H/S so I heard all of the arguments, too. All you can do is what you did. Just keep trying. I congratulate you. I always liked Jesus Christ Superstar. Still watch it, too. The music is great. It's all about the way Judas viewed Christ. I have never understood the problem people have with it. What would you expect Judas Iscarot to say? I thought it was very well done.i

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.