Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
5,858 Posts
Do a search and read some of his postings. Amazing. Most often our greatest strengths are also our greatest weaknesses. Allowing people like him on here is one of them. Both strengthens the board and weakens it. ANYONE insulting the military, or an individual for serving, should be banned. I don't like him, but that is offensive in the extreem. I have a bad habit of putting my foot in my mouth occassionally, and getting a bit too emotional about some topics, and at 26 am still a kid compared to a lot fo the older people on here, but AT LEAST I THINK FOR MYSELF. And those who shit on our military be damned.

· Registered
5,858 Posts
I'll third that. But guys remember all of the people he has smoked with....Earl Warren, City officials, Shaft, the rabbit from the Alice in Wonderland, Ghandi, and Hitler. His opinions truly are above ours as he has so much input from so many knowledgeable people.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.