Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
7,503 Posts
MB has been here for 2 or 3 years . During the election he rigged our little poll of whom everyone was voting for . He KNOWS more than ANY of us "old neo-con turds" (his words about gunboards on other websites). VERY poor taste to take it to other forums . Continous death wish's & wish's of harm upon any one in the military or prior military service.

That is one . I'll let the other guys add their own personal grievances .
Grumpy old men with computers.

Long ago, there was peaceful debating of issues, but when these guys get backed into corners they resort to name calling and the "im older so i know more and better" routine. They also claim to be more mature and more experienced.

Apparently, since I'm not their age and I have not served in the military, that makes me unentitled to my opinion. But, BUT, when someone comes along that does have a military background, they hound that person to death trying to get him to show credentials to prove he had served at one time. Meanwhile, no such credentials are ever asked of them to prove their service.

Its a big game of do as I say, not as I do. "Act mature Mauserboy, you shithead"
"Don't insult people all the time, Mamasboy"

Its just their way of trying to get back at me, since they can't debate policy without getting their opinions from someone else in the media. The main point of friction is between my opinion of the War in Iraq and theirs. Most of them still believe in the fantasy that Saddam had WMD and ties to AQ and 9/11. I used facts backed up by sources to disprove this(EVEN THE ADMINISTRATION HAS CONFIRMED NONE OF THESE WERE THE CASE), and that apparently warrants me to get insulted.

What will follow will be many posts about how it is all my fault, blah blah blah. Total denial on their part. Apparently these "mature adults" don't know how to take responsibility for THEIR actions.

· Registered
7,503 Posts
ANYONE insulting the military, or an individual for serving, should be banned.
And I have done neither of those things.

I'd like to see where I insulted the military or an individual because he or she served.

· Registered
7,503 Posts
I think the question was answered by MB's post in this thread.

Now it doesn't matter what RonPaul stood for, he DID NOT get the vote
I should think he is more effective in his present job.
Now if, as Ghost kitty thinks, MB is the future of this country, we are in big trouble. I do not think he is.
The previous generations that have been in charge since the end of WWII have already screwed this country up, possibly irreversibly. They call my generation spoiled, but look what has happened since post World War II. We've had an EXPLOSION of welfare benefits, medicare, medicaid, public housing, off the gold standard, the Constitution has been undermined, we're in debt way over our heads and we've launched an unconstitutional, necessary war (3 of them actually). All on the watch of these generations that dare call us spoiled.

· Registered
7,503 Posts
You have to Admit.....MauserBoy has spoken many words of Wisdom......Here, I'll pick one out of your Signature line.....This one fits you well...

“Perhaps you can fornicate yourself with an iron stick.”

:D
Nothing I've said will top Erik voting for someone in favor of the AWB. Out of all his harassing of me and you and others for not being lemmings and waving McCain banners out our windows and about how we didn't support RKBA, he voted for someone who would severly restrict our rights. That is quite possibly the dumbest thing I think I've ever heard anyone do.
That's why I keep it in my signature, to remind everyone just how stupid and ill-informed the average voter is.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.