Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Silver Bullet member
12,960 Posts
i'll say it again, BOY, YOU ARE THE ONE I NOTICED CALLING NAMES IN THE BEGINNING. why don't you just tell it like it is instead of making up your own reality. you are just about 1 step away from a flatout liar. i have NO respect for a liar. you really are off in the head, i think you'll never see the light.

· Silver Bullet member
12,960 Posts
yea, Ghostcat whining about illegal and unconstitutional stuff, after being a self announce dopehead for about 20 of his 40+years,really carries a lot of weight. like i saidGC, i have no respect for liars.... how many times did you lie on the FFL form to buy firearms while you were in a potinduced haze. i guess you wann argue with the experts about weed STOPPING development. that's why you like to blow smoke up mousers ass, cause in the scheme of things, you are still at about his maturity level. both of you are self satisfying blowhards. really done very little to contribute. you 2 turds are a couple of ward churchill wannabes. get the hell out of our way, or our neocon agenda will roll right over you, cause you sure don't have the smarts to lead or follow.

· Silver Bullet member
12,960 Posts
plus, when the board was changed over.... restarted, all old posts were vanquished. trust me, mouser is the one that started the name calling, and yes, he made dispariging remarks about our military. my mission, was to put it back on him till he apoligizes, which hasn't happened. about the only name calling BEFORE mouser, was on the minefield, and it was very lite. mouser is a tool, GC is his asswipe.

· Silver Bullet member
12,960 Posts
1 bit tidbit..... if i'm not mistaken, ole mousekid got his sorry ass banned from the minefield. now i really don't see how that would be possible unless you are a complete loon. Hey Ghostcat. merry CHRISTmas. courtjester, last bit of trivia, anything CHRIST related to ghost cat is like a cross to a vampire.

· Silver Bullet member
12,960 Posts
like my old pastor in church used to tell me back in the 70's.... a peace sign was some kind of pagan/cult/anti-CHRIST symbol. i'm sure it was to him, he was about 60, i was maybe 16...... but to me, it was just a peace sign, nothing else. you see GC, you can go back 2 or 5 thousand years, i really dont care what santa or CHRISTmas was to them. go to most any elementary school or church in the U.S. and tell them what you think CHRISTmas and santa is, they'll all look at you like the STUPID asswipe that you are.

· Silver Bullet member
12,960 Posts
saifa, that preacher i got in debates with, about 40 years ago, told me the peace symbol was the upside down broken cross, used by the romans to degrade christ and the cross. i really don't know. like i said, it means peace to me. that smae preacher would not let us play a guitar in church, but did let me bring in the Jesus Christ Superstar album into sunday school to play and debate. he also was the baddest in town on a pingpong table..... wicked spins. i finally played him enough that i learned his spins, used them against him, and i became the baddest. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.