Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying to find out information on this gun for a long time. well ive posted questions i yahoo answers and even in other mauser forums, but what i really need to know is what kind of magazine this takes. also what is the value range 80%-90% (already have an idea but just making sure) and also where can i sell it. im not sure if i posted in the right section so im sorry in advance this is my first day here.

the rifle stands about 49 inches long including stock. the stock is made by mcmillan. this is chambered in .308 win. (stamped on left side of barrel)

Left side of reciever reads: MAUSER - WERKE Oberndori 6mbH Mod.86 SR
Right side of reciever reads: MADE IN WEST - GERMANY

any info would be greatly appreciated. Thx!

·
Silver Bullet member
7,798 Posts
gunbroker.com is a good place to sell..Make sure you read all the tutorials on selling so you dont get in trouble..firearms as you may know are regulated..its easy to do correctly

Without pictures its going to be hard to get a good response on just what it is..most will want to see if any changes have been made ..This can alter value tremendously

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.