Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Silver Bullet member
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What might one expect the value of an excellent condition MAS 45 trainer with the Mauser crest and five magazines to be worth? Got a chance to pick one up and am tempted.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Somewhere in the $350-450 range would sound about right to me, maybe the Mauser crest would add a bit of value for some collectors. A quick check of closed auctions on GB shows prices all over the map.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
8,104 Posts
I have a Mauser Crest and it came with one mag. I bought it in 2004 for $300.

·
Silver Bullet member
55,189 Posts
I had one of those! (out of 4 owned) STILL HAVE TWO PLAIN Mas 45! - it had "Mauser and Mas 45" on it-
phosphate finish- READ ONCE ? THESE WERE FIRST ONE'S PUT TO GATHER BY THE French from parts acquired with machinery.
called pre A maybe? got $ a little less than $400 FROM A COLLECTOR- back then- 15 years ago but excellent hard to find NEW condition one mag.
wouldn't sale my two excellent condition ones for $400- HARD TO FIND AND will shoot with anshult sporter i have. going rate for 95 % around $350 give or take were the ware is.<><dk

·
Gold Bullet member
2,618 Posts
The MAS 45 magazine fits perfectly in the Mauser Mm410, it has a slightly curved body, the one for the 420 is straight and the base in deeply angled-There's a place in Soth Africa that sells replacement mags for the 420, their prices are high, sometghing like 100 bucks each and I bought from them one replacement mag for a prewar Walther and the reliabiliity is poor to say the least-

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.