Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all I am wondering if it is within the rules to buy/sell/trade on here. Second (if the first is within rule), Does anyone have a MAS 36 bayonet or know of a place I can get one for a reasonable price? The rifle that I just picked up has no bayonet. Its a mix matched gun, but the receiver is a N series if anyone was wondering.

Thanks in advance!
-Cody

·
Moderator / Silver Bullet member
7,239 Posts
Buy selling or trading is not allowed in the forums but asking where to get an item is as you posted is allowed.

Patrick

Reactions: itsbgze33

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
there is a couple available on ebay, or you could try naturbuy in France

EDIT: Do not post links to on-going auctions, it is against the rules of the boards and forum
Patrick

·
Registered
253 Posts
Even at gun shows you are looking at a $100 adventure, some places charge much more. The last bayonet I got came in a package where it worked its way out of the box and it was gone. I just got the empty box, so if you get one on flee bay be sure you specify special double box packaging with the bayonet taped to a section of wood. Mosin and Mas 36 bayonets are to pointy and come out of the box or get bent because it was shipped in folded cardboard. Pay extra for proper packaging.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Even at gun shows you are looking at a $100 adventure, some places charge much more. The last bayonet I got came in a package where it worked its way out of the box and it was gone. I just got the empty box, so if you get one on flee bay be sure you specify special double box packaging with the bayonet taped to a section of wood. Mosin and Mas 36 bayonets are to pointy and come out of the box or get bent because it was shipped in folded cardboard. Pay extra for proper packaging.
Thanks for the tip 72 usmc! I appreciate it!

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
First of all I am wondering if it is within the rules to buy/sell/trade on here. Second (if the first is within rule), Does anyone have a MAS 36 bayonet or know of a place I can get one for a reasonable price? The rifle that I just picked up has no bayonet. Its a mix matched gun, but the receiver is a N series if anyone was wondering.

Thanks in advance!
-Cody
Hi Cody,
I have some MAS 36 bayonets available. If interested, please pm.
seamusa

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
A shame you lost your bayonet. I've found that sticking the point in a cork, tightly wrapping in bubble wrap, and shipping in a "tube" mailer does the trick. Also, standard USPS Priority rates still apply. From my perspective, proper packaging ought to be included in a sale.
seamusa

1 - 11 of 11 Posts