Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In exc. condition,have to make an offer.Anyone have any clue.Thanks for the help.

·
Gold Bullet member
2,598 Posts
It depends on the conservation , the piece is rare, shouldnt be less than 200 IMO,remember the caliber is 4.4mm and not 4.5mm(.177 inches)

·
Gold Bullet member
2,598 Posts
This is my Mars 115,4.4mm round ball-I never shoot it because the effort needed to cock the bolt is annoying, maybe those Hitler Jugend boys had stronger arms than me-

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hi
I bought one about year ago and paid $300. I liked it so I was not really concerned about the price. Mine is marked on the top with mars 115 not on the side rail. Very nice Raul.
David

·
Registered
107 Posts
I paid somewhere between $200 and $300 several years ago for mine. Unfortunately, it's missing the stock stud and I haven't had much luck in finding a replacement to date. Like the one G43 Collector has, mine is also marked on the top of the receiver/cylinder.

Here's a picture of mine:

LDHare

·
Registered
373 Posts
Condition is always a factor to value. These little air rifles aren't that often seen IMO. If you want it, buy it. Long after the sting of the price is gone, you'll still have the enjoyment of the rifle.
Here is my Mars115 with an interesting stock. I bought this at an Ohio Gun Collector's show in Columbus, Ohio in the late 1960's. Cost me $25.00 which was no real bargain at the time. Marked on the side like Raul's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts