·
Moderator / Silver Bullet member
8,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Lebel:

Great pictures and a good time was had by all the survivors, I should think. I have met a few individuals out here, who have expressed an interest in French/WWI re-enacting. In two cases they are, I believe, more concerned with the militaria than with the firearms, but all have bemoaned the fact that little is organized in the West. This will be good news for them, and I am sure they will enjoy the photo spread with a more critical eye than I possess. It really looks like fun, and everyone seems well turned out. I must confess that I became lost in the pictures and had to flogged back to work. Thank you

·
Registered
578 Posts
The pictures are nice. I have thought about WWI reenacting, however I do Roman, Civil War and WWII right now and I don't think I would have the time to do this also. By the way Ozema Valley is not to far from where my wife is from.

·
Moderator / Silver Bullet member
8,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will be in CA in July for 'Old Ft.MacArthur Days' with the GWHS ... stop by and say 'Allo'
Patrick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.