Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Banned
3,553 Posts
the U.S Army does not feel breast augmentation is beneficial to combat.............:D.
Hell I can think of at least a hundred combat uses for Breasts......
First and Foremost....DISTRACT the Enemy!!!!.....A quick "Show me your TEETS" and the Enemy is like, what was that???....Is that what I thought it was????....do it again!!!..
What about Saggin Breasts???...you know, roll it up and use it as a Recoil Pad while shooting Full Auto????

Hell, I could go on!!!!....

· Registered
472 Posts
Hell I can think of at least a hundred combat uses for Breasts......
First and Foremost....DISTRACT the Enemy!!!!.....A quick "Show me your TEETS" and the Enemy is like, what was that???....Is that what I thought it was????....do it again!!!..
What about Saggin Breasts???...you know, roll it up and use it as a Recoil Pad while shooting Full Auto????

Hell, I could go on!!!!....

If they were big enough, you could probably stick an extra pistol mag or two in the cleavage.

· Platinum Bullet Member
41,519 Posts
If I were camped out in a foxhole with a pair of 38 Cs I reckon I would do everything in my power to make sure the wearer stayed alive.

BTW, my sister-in-law has a pair of fakies. My brother acts like we don't know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.