Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a retrograde 590 52150. Check religiously, but no one has them, and gunbroker is unreal. I understand the demand, but man. Anyone have a lead? Seems crazy they are still selling so fast that no one even has them, even briefly, in stock.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I am looking for a retrograde 590 52150. Check religiously, but no one has them, and gunbroker is unreal. I understand the demand, but man. Anyone have a lead? Seems crazy they are still selling so fast that no one even has them, even briefly, in stock.
With Remington out of the picture for a good while, Mossberg cannot keep up.
We had 10 Shockwaves show up from a Feb. order, in October. Normally those would hold us a couple of months. They did not last a week.
Good luck, it's a jungle right now.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
I've even 'unloaded' all my backburnered beater project pump guns. Rattle can paint jobs barely dry and a goodbuy.
And it ain't over yet

·
Registered
673 Posts
A local gun shop I know can't keep Mossbergs, or any other home defense type shotguns in stock. They are selling Maverick 88s for $500 the same day they come in. Crazy.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
I paid $159 at Kamarts blue light Sunday sale for a maverick 88/12ga. The mossberg 500 barrels fit it.

·
Gold Bullet member
10,639 Posts
Reactions: DisasterDog

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am hoping to get either the 50694 and swap wood on it, or just find a 52150. But NO 52150's.....I understand and accept supply and demand, just sucks. Hard to believe its that hot....

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Crazy that remington is out of action, at just the time they could probably not keep up with demand for their product...

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Same with bushmaster.

Still no luck. Do not want an A1. Crazy times. Might hold off, and try to find a coulpe ruger MK IV .22's for my kids, or pick up a couple cheap mossberg .410 pumps. Local walmarts still have them.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Ruskie,

No disrespect but you will be hard pressed to find One.....Millions of people woke up about 4 months ago duroing the riots and looting and said wow I should purchase a firearm..... For many of those people there choice was a shotgun.... Scatterguns of all flavors are out of stock.....ust keep checking GB and hopefully One will come up for bid, but who knows at what price???

1 - 12 of 12 Posts