Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Moderator/Gold Bullet member
8,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, this is just plain, unabashed gushing for Gunboards.

I love checking in when I have the time and indulging in one of my favorite hobbies. I also enjoy the good natured ribbing that is often dished out and very graciously and smoothly received by so many great forum members. Those same forum members are remarkably generous with their time and knowledge and impart a whole lot of info and collecting wisdom here.

This place is a real gem, but the reason it is lies in the membership and the tireless efforts of the owners and mods. Thanks to everyone here for collectively providing such a fun and fulfilling experience every day.

Poot

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
+1

To BOTH posts! :D

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts
You guys did not love me so much about 2 weeks ago-

·
Diamond Bullet Member
5,990 Posts
My coach always said during football practice "No pain No Gain". Well I think we`ve gained alot. Thanks again. Alan

·
Moderator & Gaseous Substance Inspector
1,120 Posts
So, that was the reason why we have not seen you lately

·
Super Moderator
3,371 Posts
Vic, if it's any consolation, I still think you suck.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I love this place too, thanks to all who contribute. I also enjoy reading the debates that go back and forth and the discussion mixed with all the differing opinions. I love this place and I love these guns!:)

·
Moderator / Silver Bullet member
2,324 Posts
I always get on my computer to write a paper or research a paper and end up here. Like right now for instance.

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
23,298 Posts
You better get back to your school work, or you will end up like Ted, sitting in a work trailer and playing on the computer! (come to think of it, that is what I am doing right now ---)

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
There is only one thing I hate about this place and that is Mike O's funky picture.

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
23,298 Posts
You like my sheep? It is the only thing Tuco ever gave me - it came with the funny smile on it's face after Tuco was done with it.

·
Registered
314 Posts
hmmm....something is seriously wrong here; poot is acting strange. he must have bought something really cool.

what could it be.....have you traveled to Finland recently?

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts
Thank you Mike I would expect no less. I am flattered. Watch your back next month...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts