Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
have 2 mausers and a lsr scope and mount . first one is a bcd4 , second is a bcd 43 . wich one would make thee most correct sniper? also thinking of also making a repro zf 41 sniper what maker code and year should i look for . thanks to all

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
wich one would make thee most correct sniper?
The one that shoots the best....

Don't get caught up in the whole "which maker's code is correct?" scenerio which I know one can easily do. *guilty as charged*

Go with the one that shoots the best and try using Yugo M75 ammo if you haven't already. You'll be happier this way.

If they both shoot equally the same....the bcd 4 would be cosmetically correct.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
The one that shoots the best....

Don't get caught up in the whole "which maker's code is correct?" scenerio which I know one can easily do. *guilty as charged*

Go with the one that shoots the best and try using Yugo M75 ammo if you haven't already. You'll be happier this way.

If they both shoot equally the same....the bcd 4 would be cosmetically correct.
Yeah, I agree. Unless you are trying to make some period correct wall hanger that doesn't get shot go with the best shooter. When I had my LSR built I also had a 98k Timney trigger installed. Doesn't look that out of place, makes the rifle much easier to hit with, and can easy be restored to original configuration.

·
Copper Bullet member
5,393 Posts
Sturmgrenedier I am in Round Rock and if you live close by I can show you my BCD4 LSR I had made up for myself as I re-enact and use it for this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts