Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Makdaddy...
Hi,
I tried to respond to your private message, but you have apparently blocked others from sending them to you...so I'll try and respond to the one you sent me here...

I guess i didn't really see that voicing an opinion about an issue which affects me as a member of this community (for over 2 years now) would be considered an insult. I see that other members have their sites linked to their profiles...so i don't see this as a problem. My complaint was genuine and there are others who have similar feelings. We are the ones who contribute to the board on a daily basis...which in effect contributes to the ad revenue generated by the site. If you feel that I am promoting my site, or any other site, then that is a difference of opinion...as far as any insult to another board member...this was not my intention, nor do i see any insults in the messages i post. If i didn't care about this site, i wouldn't contribute to it regularly.
-d

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi again,
Wasn't bitching...was venting frustration...I thought i was pretty clear on that.
not insulting anyone, nor was I trying to. I wasn't laying claim to my status as an old timer...merely pointing out that If i were slagging the board..I wouldn't have re-registered for the 3rd time now as well as intend to stay. I have purchased ammo from Aim surplus..as well as part from Reich trader..both advertisers. Again, it's not my intention to see th board get shut down...nor do I feel the by mentioning the frustration that it should be viewed as constant "bitching" as you put it. Again, If I didn't care about this site, I wouldn't contribute to it regularly. I perhaps misjudged the level to which I was allowed to voice my opinion...duly noted. I think i've made my peace..so I'll leave it at that.
-d

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.