Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Makdaddy...
Hi,
I tried to respond to your private message, but you have apparently blocked others from sending them to you...so I'll try and respond to the one you sent me here...

I guess i didn't really see that voicing an opinion about an issue which affects me as a member of this community (for over 2 years now) would be considered an insult. I see that other members have their sites linked to their profiles...so i don't see this as a problem. My complaint was genuine and there are others who have similar feelings. We are the ones who contribute to the board on a daily basis...which in effect contributes to the ad revenue generated by the site. If you feel that I am promoting my site, or any other site, then that is a difference of opinion...as far as any insult to another board member...this was not my intention, nor do i see any insults in the messages i post. If i didn't care about this site, i wouldn't contribute to it regularly.
-d

·
Super Moderator / Silver Bullet member
2,200 Posts
Grossmacht--
You got your warning because of your constant complaining and bitching about the boards.
If you would have taken the time to read Vic's announcement you would see that the baords are still in their test stages and we are not even supposed to be here yet. BUT we are. The bugs are not lined out yet. Nothing is the end product yet. But rest assured you and one other here will be the first to voice your displeasure--Always. I don't care if you link to your board BUT I do care about you constantly running ours down. If Tuco keeps on hearing flak on this board-- we are going to lose it. As long as I am moderator here, I will not allow that to happen.
Being on here two years does not make you an old timer. There are several of us that have been members here since it was an old board on Yahoo-- PRE Gunboards. If you want to contribute to it regularly-- send Vic and Tuco MONEY support like some of us have done. we need it to grow, and THAT sets the talkers apart from the doers. Ad revenue is not generated until you BUY from the advertiser's either.They then see their ad money generating ROI. THAT is CONTRIBUTING.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi again,
Wasn't bitching...was venting frustration...I thought i was pretty clear on that.
not insulting anyone, nor was I trying to. I wasn't laying claim to my status as an old timer...merely pointing out that If i were slagging the board..I wouldn't have re-registered for the 3rd time now as well as intend to stay. I have purchased ammo from Aim surplus..as well as part from Reich trader..both advertisers. Again, it's not my intention to see th board get shut down...nor do I feel the by mentioning the frustration that it should be viewed as constant "bitching" as you put it. Again, If I didn't care about this site, I wouldn't contribute to it regularly. I perhaps misjudged the level to which I was allowed to voice my opinion...duly noted. I think i've made my peace..so I'll leave it at that.
-d

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.