Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my Russian IJ-70 out again today along with some other guns and it amazed me again. Shot the Mak, my Bersa .380 and Taurus Millenium Pro. Once again the Mak shot the best. Don't know what it is, it just fits my hand better than any other pistol. You gotta love the Mak!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I took out my bulgy carry piece today and dry-fired it... To my surprise, the trigger was as smooth as a baby's bottom. It used to be gritty, I guess it just broke itself in after my range visits. :D

ishi

·
Gold Bullet member
550 Posts
Took my Russian IJ-70 out again today along with some other guns and it amazed me again. Shot the Mak, my Bersa .380 and Taurus Millenium Pro. Once again the Mak shot the best. Don't know what it is, it just fits my hand better than any other pistol. You gotta love the Mak!
:D

regards....roger

·
Registered
313 Posts
A few weeks ago my Son-In-Law who is with ICE took me with a few of the other ICE guys to a in-door Gov. only range. Well I took the MAK 9 X 18 ,the AR and the Arsenal SLR-95 7.62 X 39.These guys shoot the M4 select fire and Blocks (OH I mean the Glock 17,36)and MP 5's.Well it turns out it was a good thing that I brought along enough Ammo,because the MAK was a BIG HIT:D,they all loved it,and the SLR-95.They ran me out of Ammo,while I was on the M4 ( It's been 37 years since the last auto rifle,was not all that fun at the time you know:() and the MP5,a fair trade for me,as I had a ball.I had the M4 smoking several times:eek:.LOL.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm fond of the handling/pointing characteristics of my Mak. good ergonomics. if I knew I was going to a gunfight I'd take one of my 'Big Boys' - along with a long gun but for everyday carry/home defense (keeping a handgun handy) give me a Mak.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have a Walther PP which I shoot every so often but much much prefer my Mak. The Walther is a beautiful gun but hard on your hand. The damned tang bites everytime I shoot no matter how the gun is handled. The Mak fits perfectly in my hand, feels right and always has.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts