Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a Beretta Man 1st and Mak Man 2nd, and one thing that I have seen on the Beretta forum is a thread about "92" sightings in movies.

Why I bring this up is because I was watching the movie Three Kings yesterday afternoon and Marky Mark Wahlberg used a Mak at one point in the movie.

Does anyone know of any other movies with the wonderful Mak making a cameo appearance?

·
Registered
658 Posts
The one I remember is in "K-19" when the crew is about to mutiny and there are several good shots of one.

·
Registered
9,832 Posts
I watched a poorly made Russian movie last week. It was their version of a "Top Gun" type of movie called Mirror Wars. The acting was terrible, but the flying was neat and several Maks were seen as well. Except for seeing the Maks and the few flying scenes, it wasn't worth watching.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I think Jeremy Irons has a Mak in one of the scenes in the lobby of the Federal Reserve in the 3rd Die Hard movie. And there was a scene in a Russian submarine where they open a pistol locker and start handing out Maks - can't remember if it was Red October, or the K-19 movie already mentioned.

·
Registered
5 Posts
burn notice

There was a makarov in a recent episode of the show burn notice. They pronounced it mack instead of mock when they talked about it though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts