Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The envelope came today empty,packed inside a plastic bag from the Post-Master,saying so sorry we lost your mail,but here is the empty envelope for you to enjoy.THOSE BOZO'S
Anyways do you have one for sale that can be shipped in a small iron box.
Thanks for trying ROY

·
Registered
61 Posts
How strange is this - the exact same thing happend to me. A torn hole in the bottom left corner of the envelope. My envelope didn't even come in a bag. I guess it's just a coincidence. Darn postal service! It's a shame this happened when Timbo and Triple L were being so generous.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it was very generous of them to try and help us thumb busters.
It's a shame it cost them $1.13 and the time to make the loader only to lose it to our Mail (service?)I guess the mail must go through even if its empty,maybe this will happen to one of their pension checks of $8000.00 and month. :)

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
59,798 Posts
I doubt if anything will happen to their pension checks. They look out for each other.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
First thing I see when I get to the new digs is your posts. Youve got to be kidding me! :-O I paid the extra money for shipping because they said they would have to handle the envelopes themselves, and NOT run them through their machines. Someone got lazy. I've never had to deal with these guys before, but if you can hang onto your envelopes, and I will find out what I can do to get reimbersed for the damages. However, I do have a back-up plan. :) Where are the smiley's? I need smily's. ARRR, ARRR, ARRR! ROY, I will ship anyone new mag loaders, and will use an iron box as suggested. :) I hope not all were lost. I will keep my eyes peeled for more posts like this. I will get Mr. Incredible on the case. :)
Timbo

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
59,798 Posts
If you use the "Post Reply" button and not the "Quick Reply" they are available.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Yeah, I use the reply, but I was talking about "prolific use of the smiley's throughout the message. North Bender does't like that much. He, he, he.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Envelope

Sorry for the bad news, but mine came like that too

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Sounds like a catastrophic failure on their part Bart. I will let you know what I find out, and I will count the loaders I have, and send them out to you guys. I was talking to my friend at work, and we will try to make some more, but this time cutting out the outside as well as making the inside hole.

·
Registered
622 Posts
You have already done your part and made a huge effort that we all appreciate. I would be happy to cover shipping/manufacturing cost for my loader. It's a real bummer that the USPS can't be trusted. They lost a laptop that I shipped once (thank God for insurance) and damaged some photos even thought the envelope said fragile, film, do not bend. I appreciate your and LLL's efforts. Thanks Tim...

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Thanks Bart, but no real cost involved except for shipping. "The Lord is good, His mercies are everlasting, and His truth endures forever." And "All things work together for good...". It's ALL good Mister! Your on the list of new loaders, I will work something out with the Post Office.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Triple L and Timbo,

I got my envelope yesterday. It was badly beaten, but thank goodness it still contained the loader! I tried it out last night on two mags and it worked wonderfully. Thank you again!!! The postal service has really taken a dump lately. Sometimes it takes a week to get a letter or package from Chicago, and I live in Milwaukee!

Best Regards,

Joe

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
The Eagle has landed... Whoo, Hooo!

Ha Ha! If I get at least half of the mags delivered, I will count that as a victory.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ha Ha! If I get at least half of the mags delivered, I will count that as a victory.
Let me see the cost of the item shipped was 89.95+shipping each.
Monday I may go to my local post office to see what I can do from this end(I know all of the Girls,worked at a business for 5 years,had to ship every day)Maybe they can help,wink and a nod.
Thanks again TIMBO and LLL:It's too bad this went sour.
But once again I offer to purchase said item,if you wish
Roy

·
Registered
309 Posts
With the forum change, et al, I forgot about the mag loaders.
I never even received a shredded envelope. Obviously, someone at the PO was intend on destroying the shipments.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
:-( Sorry Teak, it seems to be a real fiasco so far. I have my receipt for the shipments, and will contact the post office tomorrow to see what kind of refund I can get, and re ship as many as I have back out to you guys. We'll get 'er done. :)

·
Silver Bullet member
319 Posts
Yep throw me in the heap. Envelope made it, but was ripped open, at first I wasn't sure what was supposed to be there. After a while I figured it out.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Timbo has really put in a lot of time to pack and mail the loaders to everyone on the list only to have the PO mess it up! In spite of that, he hasn't lost his enthusiasm for getting it done. Like I've been telling everyone...Timbo is a class act. Kudos to you Mister!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts