Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering who was going to the meeting this weekend. I look forward to seeing and meeting everyone. My Dad and I are going to the gun show too. I hope to find some sort of deal...maybe a sniper t99 for $30 like Doss :)

·
Silver Bullet member
2,402 Posts
Should be plenty of souls there, rumor has it that the entire reserved block of rooms is sold out.

·
Registered
8,338 Posts
I'll be at the show and hope to be at the meeting as well. I live about 1hr south of the show site.

·
Platinum Bullet member
19,195 Posts

Big Ed, your Avatar caught my attention this weekend. I just got back from Arizona where I got to shoot my Romanian AK-47 with the 75 round drum magazines I bought for it. For such a piece of crap looking gun, I couldn't find any faults with it. Through the afternoon it functioned flawlessly and was very accurate. Just had to let it cool down every now & then. Damn - I was impressed! :)

·
Registered
243 Posts
anyone who's thinking about attending the meeting should remember the allentown gun show is also the same weekend. Its always great to do both the show and the meeting, you can never get enough of this kinda stuff. I've had a limited amount of MAJC hats made up again for this years meeting, first come first serve. If you guys want to meet some of us during saturday's show, go to the new part of the building and find Eric Doody and Greg Babich's table of Really great Japanese Items for sale and introduce yourself, you won't find two nicer guys. Theirs usually a couple of us coming and going there throughout the day and look forward to meeting you. If I can I'll get someone to post pics of the hats.

·
Registered
8,338 Posts
Rob,
As far as fit and finish most AK's are the pits. But they absolutely positively will work 99.9% of the time. Last time I had my Maadi out I shot 500 round as fast as I could insert the mags and pull the trigger. It got so damn hot I had to let go of the foregrip. The only reason I stopped was I was out of ammo.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts