Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Silver Bullet member
895 Posts
Hi, welcome to the Makarov Forum. Single stack Mak mags are a real good example of supply and demand. The price has gone North of $25, in general, but can be had. Sometimes the "deal" can be found. I'd start with Slim Tim's Makarov Trader (right here on Gunboard's topic menu), Ebay and your browser's search engine.
There are still a lot of surplus parts spread out over a multitude of retail parts houses...again use your browser. Really too many to list, but at least you can "shop" and compare price points (most parts are generic and interchangeable between all Makarov PM variants). Again, if it's a specific part, I'd start with a WTB request on Slim Tim's Forum.
Hope this helps some.

·
Registered
13,944 Posts
Don't forget to regularly check the WTS posts near the top of the Forum.

There's a guy there selling brand new Russian (with the hump, somewhat more desirable) magazines for several weeks now, and has been bumping the post weekly.

His prices are a tad high for my tastes, but you MIGHT be able to work something out for a multiple magazine purchase.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Zemlyak: You said nothing about price, only "...good source...".

You're also familiar with Gunbroker? To be crystal clear, I'm not selling anything, only buying 20-rd. Hun. Tanker mags for my AK derivatives.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.