Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
6,156 Posts
You guys are too much mag-nerds. All I needs to know 'bout them Japanese Luger mags are either "shiny or bluey". (Said just like a good Eva-nese, hehehe)

·
Gold Bullet member
6,156 Posts
I believe those funny looking holes on the shiny and bluey mags are battle damage from .30 us cal M1 carbines. I heard those M1s were so accurate the marines had a competition going on for shooting the Type 14s right out of those officer's hands in a banzai charge.

·
Gold Bullet member
6,156 Posts
M'lord, thank you for your support on our shared philosophy. BTW, if you have any shiny Japanese Luger mags that don't have the M1 carb battle damage, and has a triangluar cut out for the mag catch, (known as the rare early Chigusa mags by the mag nerdy types, but what do they know), those are all incorrect malfunction prone arsenal rejects that need to be recalled asap before it causes any injury to the users, and since my family has through three generations been designated the official recall agent for these mags by none other than Kijiro Nambu hisself, they need to be sent over my ways. In return we will send you back a nice package of dried squid per each "Recalled Chigusa Prius Japanese Luger Mag" received.

·
Gold Bullet member
6,156 Posts
Yipes !! I may have started a disaster for Chigusa mag collectors, akin to a BP-brand-oil coated pelican.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts