Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to grab 2 of the lower grade M91 TSs. Keep in mind these are the pictures I received from my friend who is watching them, and that's what I have for the moment. However, I did get a good description, sans the dates.
Both dirty, one much more so than the other. No cleaning rods. Both have decent, shootable bores. Both function OK (no test fire yet).

First one is on the poorer side. Brescia made. Dark stock, metal has quite a bit of surface rust. Has the side-latch bayonet mount.

Second is a Terni. Lighter stock (I'd have to see in person to see if it was refinished at some point, it looks too shiny). Metal looks pretty good. Strong blueing and little-no rust.

All in all I'm quite pleased for the $189 a piece I paid for them. Just sharing in case others were on the fence about purchasing these. These two met and exceeded the website description.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I ordered one of the last ones today. I hope it is as good as the ones shown. I too liked the honest description which is one of the reasons I got off the fence and ordered it. 210 bucks including shipping. I hope it's worth it but if not, I am not out too much. Heck the wife told me to get it......must be good.

·
Registered
773 Posts
I ordered one of the last ones today. I hope it is as good as the ones shown. I too liked the honest description which is one of the reasons I got off the fence and ordered it. 210 bucks including shipping. I hope it's worth it but if not, I am not out too much. Heck the wife told me to get it......must be good.
I dream of when my wife tells me to get one 🤣

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.