Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How hard are these slings to come by I have been looking for both I see alot of M39s but so far the M27 sling has eluded me. Does any one have a picture or a description of what the M27 sling looks like so I will know what to look for? I am also looking for a sling for the M91 with the narrow wire type sling attachments and cant seem to find them either. Does any one know of a source?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Try Rick Reich at [email protected] for parts and slings. E-Mail him with what you are looking for, it might take a week or two for a response. He has a hellva selection of parts for Mosins and other MilSurp rifles. This is something he does on the side and fills orders on weekends. His old website is still up and he is working on a new one.

·
Gold Bullet member
1,409 Posts
+1 for Rick Reich. He has a great selection of Finn Mosin slings. I've bought most of mine through him.

I've also had some good buys through the Gunboards Trader. I got my M27 sling from a Board Member late last year.

eBay does have some good examples show up from time to time.

·
Administrator
19,256 Posts
Have you tried the parent site-

www.monsinnagant.net and then the m/27 section found under the Finnish heading?

·
Registered
848 Posts
mosinnagant.net is great, but the sling pics are pretty small and most of the focus is on the rifles, not accessories like slings.

www.rifleslings.com has a decent section on Finnish and Soviet slings. The site isn't 100% accurate, but the Finn section is pretty good, especially used in conjunction with mosinnagant.net

1 - 5 of 5 Posts