Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to find a bayonet for an M91 Remington Mosin Nagant and an M91 New England Westinghouse Mosin Nagant? Everyone says they are easy to locate...but I have yet to run across any?

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Are you looking for Remington & Westinghouse PRODUCED bayonets or just any 91 bayonet? Russian made bayonets ARE pretty easy to find. Jon

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am actually looking for the Remington and New England produced but for now I will accept one that will work with them.

·
Gold Bullet member
4,426 Posts
There are a few dealers I see at shows in central NY state that have NEW and Remington bayonets, and usually more than one, but their prices tend to be $150 or so, which I consider far out of my pricerange.

If it's within yours, though, I could keep an eye out at the next show they bring one, and obtain it on your behalf.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ouch thats pricey....oh well guess I'll need to tuck some money back for christmas......

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts
Remingtons start at about 125.00 and NEW's at 150.00 up to 220.00 for pristine examples.

·
Gold Bullet member
4,426 Posts
I realize I failed to mention, despite the painful prices, these bayonets are US martially marked. So they've at least got a reason for wanting to rape your wallet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts