Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Silver Bullet member
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,looking for some info on the most dependable smith's out there who specialize in this particular scope....cross hair is intact and adjustment knobs work fine...it is just a bit cloudier than I would like and was wondering if anyone out there specializes in cleaning these old guys out without ruining any collector value...I do not dare take the risk myself...thanks in advance...Scott

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
I would call Iron Sight prior to you sending in any scope for repair. Last I heard was that the owner suffered a heart attack a few months ago and they (Iron Sight) were trying to contact customers regarding scopes that they had sent in for repairs. You should get some updated info if you call. And wether or not they are still accepting scopes in for repairs. Last write up they had over 1200 scopes in for repairs. Frank

·
Registered
237 Posts
Mike is going strong. Jeremiah and Mike just shot with us at Vintage Sniper World Championship. They do stay busy, They have their turn around time down to 3 months.

·
Silver Bullet member
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have been in the hospital but they did contact me with an estimated turn around time...thanks folks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts