Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Nice! I've been trying to locate a Zrak scope for a while now, must admit I got kinda lazy in the last year or so and haven't been actively "looking".

I guess I also told myself I could always "settle" for a set of repro turret rings and a Russian scope from Kalinka.

I had 3 of the M48 snipers with the Zrak mounts, I sold 2 off and kept one as a "someday" project, as in someday I'll locate turret rings and a scope. With having 4 iron sight M48's and the one "sniper" I haven't really done much with my Yugo rifles in a while. The M48 is hands down one of my favorite surplus rifles, not because of cost I just love the beefy wood, the fact that they are built like tanks and are a good, under-appreciated Mauser-type rifle. They are excellent shooters, too. I dont' care much for the capture K98's or the 24/47's, the M48 is the one for me as far as East Bloc Mauser rifles, along with the Vz-24.. I dare to call them the "Mosin Nagant of Mausers" they aren't the slickest, but they're tough and they get the job done.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
send me your emaill address I have seen 8 Zrak scopes in the last 6 months that have sold for 150-206 way less than the almost 500 the Zrak USA seller wants for them, they are new produciton 2005-2010 as the serials confirm. there's nothing wrong with them but 500 I think is a bit much for my pocket. The I one's I bought were the older used ones 1980-1992 m76/m76a/m76b and have my fill and no longer need any Zraks scopes for the 3 i will be building!!!

later
vaughn

·
Registered
614 Posts
I like the looks of that. I just finished 2 sniper builds and was looking for my next one and I think this might be it. Where is the best place for mounts? Vaughn I will pm you my email ref. the scopes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.